Let's Find You a Home

Thomas this time, helped her stand up. She finally got rid of the pain and could now think better. She punched Tommy in the face as hard as she could. She truly enjoyed the pain in her bones afterwards. 

If it were a fight, Thomas thought, this would certainly be a knock out.

_You're lettin' me go 'cause I am a fucking gal, eh? 

Tommy stopped tasting the blood in his mouth:"Go home." 

"There is no fucking home for me." The girl shouted back at him angrily. Then again she moved her fist to punch Tom, but her fist had been stopped in the air. Thomas had thought she was going to surrender until he felt the painful punch of her hitting in his stomach. 

 Thus he became angry. He wildly turned her backwards and made a loop around her with an arm. "Let me down, bastard!" She stubbornly screamed. Then she started kicking Tommy in his legs.

She kept screaming: "I said put me d..." Thomas stopped her by pushing his palm on her mouth. He whispered in her ear:"If there isn't a fucking home then shut up and come with me."

she was feeling totally awful. She tried to kick even harder and faster to make him let her go. Tommy hated her painful strong kicks, yet he managed himself:"If you stop right now I promise there will be no fucking one hurting you, fine?"

Even though she did not trust him at all, she could feel the honesty inside his voice. She just did what she was told to . Thomas eventually put her down. "What's your name?" Tommy asked, trying to be kinder this time. 

"Zoe, you can call me." She answered when pulling a glass shatter out of her skin. Thomas started firing his cigarette. "I'm sure I didn't ask you what I can call you" .This time, She asked him:"What can I call you, Thomas?"

Not only she was strong, she was also strongly smart, Tommy thought while breathing out  the smoke of his cigarette. 

Just the same as Zoe, Tom eschewed answering. "Follow me." Zoe watched him walking away. Thomas, without turning back, talked to her:"Are you going to fucking stand there forever, love?"

Zoe began following this stranger she had just seen. She felt like a duckling following its mum! She wanted to run away but there was something she could sense in Thomas's steps: safety.

Soon, Zoe noticed they were heading to Thomas's automobile. Thomas left the sidewalk and passed the stone-paved street, so did Zoe.

As they got in the car, Thomas started his car with no hesitation.

"Zoe, Let's find you a home."