Chapter 39: Nasty Boys Part 2

Start from the beginning

Uber Driver: You guys make a beautiful couple

Chris: Thanks bro, it took years of molding to get to this point.

Uber Driver: I can tell man and sorry for being hell a nosy and listening a little to the conversation.

Chris: Its cool man I really don't mind bro.

Uber Driver: He reached for his phone then he pulled up this picture and showed it to us. It was a picture of him and boyfriend.

Chris: Wait how old are you?

Uber Driver: I'm 29 and my boyfriend is 24

Chris: Respect bey! Nice couple man

Uber Driver: Thanks man , we live together and its his birthday today so this my last run before I call it quits for the night. Going home to sleep then wake up fix him breakfast in bed.

Chris: That's dope man make him feel special, you sound like me. I do stuff like that as well. Hey if you aren't doing nothing come over to our club tomorrow night ill make sure you and your boyfriend good.

Uber Driver: Wait the club I pick you guys up from is yours?

Chris: Yea bro it is

Uber Driver: So what they hell you doing in an uber thought you'd have a limo or your own private car.

Chris: Chris started to laugh then he said I got my own private ride but my brother in it right now. Chris and this guy talked all the way to the hotel and its like they bonded in the short space of time. When we finally reach to the hotel they still was in the car talking. Chris went into his pocket and he pulled out some money then he said make sure make your boyfriend feel special man.

Ubert Driver: Whoa you don't have to do that man. This is a lot of money and you already paid for the ride through the app its not necessary.

Chris: Yea but I want to man make it memorable birthday for him.

Uber Driver: Wow man thank you so much. This is the first time something like this ever happen to me. You made my night Chris my Bahamian brother from another mother. Respect!

Me: Whats your name bro?

Uber Driver: Its Nei! Your are?

Me: I'm Mjay! Thanks for the ride.

Uber Driver: Man nice to meet you guys man please take my number and if you need to go anywhere its free of charge.

Chris: Alright buddy well make sure take you up on that offer. Take care yourself and have fun.

We finally said good bye and Nei pulled off. We then walked into the hotel wondering what them set was up too. We got into the elevator then I said

Me: Chris that was so sweet what you did for Nei

Chris: Yea man just talking with him I kind of saw a little bit of me in him. He seemed like he found someone so I just wanted to bring joy to them even more.

Me: Hey you starting to scare me now. He then looked at me crazy asking me why you say that. Then I said I know from past experience when persons being extra sweet to everyone its because the universe aligning them to go back home to God.

Chris: Well in that case you better love me harder then he smiled.

Me: I legit started to almost cry at the thought of losing him and I'm not ready for that yet.

Chris: Hey don't do that man your not losing me anytime soon. I don't want us to live in fear lets just live everyday like its our last and love each other hard. That's all I ever wanted for us babe.

Me: Babe? You haven't called me that in so long it sounds new

Chris: That's because I didn't have a reason back then because we weren't together but now I do. He kissed me then he said don't worry we going grow old together and watch KJ turn us into grand parents.

Me: KJ with kids? That would be a sight to see as I laughed.

We got out the elevator and headed to the suite I guess where everyone partying. When got in the room the music was going softly and the bottles were popped.

Jovonnie: Finally these two have arrived!

Bentley: Mjay what you guys been up too?

JB: Yea cousin what yawl niggas been up too?

Terry: They been fucking! When he said that everyone just started laughing and asking questions.

Chris: Chris was blushing so hard that he gave it away then he said yawl lay off my boyfriend please.

Troy: Chris so you guys finally back together?

Chris: Yes little brother we back together. When Chris said that everyone started clapping and cheering.

Troy: Thank God because I was over you crying over Mjay every dam minute of the day.

Chris: Chris was so shamed that all he could do was laugh but it was cute. I didn't know he was legit worrying about me and talking about me. Yet he want to come round me acting hard cause he know he love me to death.

Me: Wait why yawl mother fuckers so happy about that?

Blaze: Mjay! You and Chris are like the model for us Bahamian gay niggas.

Shawn: Hey Terry and I was together before them so the mold.

Terry: You tell em baby but them two niggas extra cute with this shit.

Blaze: Yea extra cute with this shit.

Me: where is Kane & Roc?

Jovonnie: Those two went down to the hotel bar trying to meet some females. I don't expect those two back tonight seeing how they rooming together. I thought to myself that's good cause I still have to talk to Kane. I want to wait until we heading back to school that way they trip wont be awkward if he isn't cool with my life style.

The night was pretty fun because we were just in there dancing and drinking. We were playing some good old Bahamian music. It was legit a celebration and when I looked to the left I saw Jovonnie & Blaze kissing getting heated. I then looked to the right and my cousin JB and his boyfriend Bentley was giving each other head. Troy went cross by Jovonnie and pulled out his dick and started slobbing on it. It legit turned into a freak show as I was standing in the middle of the room with Chris. Shawn looked at me then he came over to me putting his hand on my dick.

Shawn: You joining in the fun or no

Chris: Naw we going to bed we had a long night man but yawl have fun. Chris grabbed me by my hand and we went into his room. He closed the door and then he locked it. I was like whats going on with this young man now.

If you enjoyed please rate, comment and share! I love you guys and please stay in doors and stay safe. Will drop a new chapter tomorrow!

What you think will happen this time around with Mjay & Chris relationship?