IT HURTS SO MUCH

Two weeks later The past two weeks has been hell for Gulf, he had called Mew several times the next day after the break up, but all his calls went to voicemail, he couldn't eat nor sleep, he felt tired but all he did was cry and stare at his phone...

Two weeks later
The past two weeks has been hell for Gulf, he had called Mew several times the next day after the break up, but all his calls went to voicemail, he couldn't eat nor sleep, he felt tired but all he did was cry and stare at his phone screen waiting for Mew to reply or say anything.
He went back to the apartment severally, but Mew was not there, the key still were he left it. He would cry and wait for the man to return while still calling him, But nothing ,mew never came back . Then he went back home .

On Saturday, Champ came back from the holidays to his dorm room he shared with Gulf to find a crying Gulf lying on their bed, he just won't stop crying , it was like his presence made it worst. He kept asking Gulf what had happened, did one of his parents die or something, he was scared. His friend and roommate was in pain and he was panicking. He called the rest of their friends to come by, that it was an emergency and they did.
Gulf had immediately hugged Koa and started to cry even harder.
It was P. Song, who got him to spill the beans, about how Mew had broken up with him and disappeared .
They were beyond shocked, even though they were expecting it to happen eventually, they had just thought Gulf would be the one to end things. Now here their friend was crying his heart out.
"I told you all, I didn't like that guy, I should have said something " said Kong very angry that bastard was making his love feel so much pain.

"please stop, just stop , I can't deal with your prejudice against him right now. it hurts so much, it feels like I can't breathe " said Gulf crying harder. Making everyone glare at Kong who went to Gulf and held him in his arms.
Gulf felt so skinny, don't get him wrong gulf was always on the skinny side, but now he could touch the mans ribs as soon as he held him.
"Gulf when was the last time you ate?" asked Kong.
"I don't know " replied Gulf inbetween hiccups.
Everyone of them stared at the man worried as they exchanged looks between themselfs.
That was how operation get Gulf out of his pain started.
They made sure he bathed, then made sure he  ate something, which seemed to be the hardest thing to do since gulf could bearly keep anything down.

They all called Mew multiple times so they could at least beat him up alittle. They even went to the bastards apartment without Gulf's knowledge of course, but still of sign of Mew anywhere.

*****×*****×*****×*****×*****×*****

Now it's been one week of Gulf sending constant messages and calls. And crying himself to sleep when he thinks Champ was sleeping. The group always made sure someone was with Gulf at all times so he doesn't do something stupid like to run away and become a monk.

They were back attending classes like usual, it was a Monday morning and champ had a class at 7am, so he had to leave Gulf, thinking they were out of the woods. And Kong would come by later by 10am to go to their shared class.