No time to die part 2/2

NONE OF ART IN THIS IS MINE CREDIT TO THE ARTIST Warning this chapter contains: Drunk driving/Illegally driving/abuse/Stockholm sydrome/Guilt/ and special guests. Viewers discretion is advised

Bakugou POV

In the Tetsu Archive Every door was chained up or barricaded and all the doors looked like something out of a horror movie. There was this aura around the doors that felt...depressing and gloomy.

"Now would you like to go in order or do you wanna mix it up. I can pull you out of a memory at any time so all the dangerous ones won't affect you much." Little Kiri said in a sing-song voice

"If I take this Tetsu guy down will that save Kiri?"

"Possibly, that could be the thing that's stopping my body to save itself. That's probably why I wasn't able to deflect the bullet in time. All I know is normal me is trapped here. He's here in his own subconscious maybe defeating that rat might bring him out."

"I need to figure out how to beat this Tetsu bitch are there any memories that are fast and could help me beat this bastard?"

"Maybe I think you're smart enough to dig something out. I'll just put you in the important memories. Here's this bell ring it if you wanna get pulled out. Some of these are dangerous."

I took the bell and then Little Kiri snapped his fingers and then I was back in middle school. Except this wasn't the middle school I went to.

"Hey, Kirishima me and the guys wanna play volleyball you comin'."

"Was this bastard talking to me?"

I ignored the weird guy and looked out the window

"Awe c'mon I drove to your school to see you."

I still ignored the guy wondering what he was talking about.

"Are you mad because of last night. I'm sorry you know I get a little angry. I didn't mean to hit you okay. I'm gonna go to anger management I promise."

"That's what you said last time and the time before that. I don't want you to lie to me I think we should..."

Before I could finish my sentence the weird silver guy gave me a glare that had me shaking. "Why was I afraid of this loser?"

I slowly felt my hand reach to cover my face as if I was bracing for impact.

"No, don't let me stop you what were you going to say," The silver guy said in a twisted tone.

"I-I was just going to say I think we should get going. But let me go to the bathroom first." I smiled

I went to the bathroom still shaking out of fear. I looked in the mirror and I was Kiri. His hair was black and his eyes were dull almost lifeless. He was scrawny and wasn't ripped.

"Hey! Little shit what's going on!" I yelled ringing the bell Little Kiri appeared and looked at me like I was stupid.

"I thought I told you I'm gonna pull you in the memories and take you out silly."

"Yeah, but I thought I was going to be watching what happened. Not living it. Also, why can't I say what I wanna say. If it were me I would have slapped the shit out of that bastard."

"The thing is Katsuki it's not you. You can't alter his/my memories it already happened. Think of it like a VR game except your not in control of your character and whatever your character feels you feel. You can also hear what your character thinks kind of like in TV shows when someone is having some inner monologue. Plus Making you watch everything would be too predictable. Bye bye~."