"Don't worry. I know this place. I am here to show you something." Vyom said, his baby eyes were glowing in excitement.

"Ok. Let's go!" She said sitting on the back seat of Vyom's bicycle.

He stopped in front of a boundary. A well maintained garden could be seen from there. On the front door a name plate was hanging.

'Khanna Residence.'

"Who lives here?" Sharanya said with a confused face.

"I don't know. Shubham brought me here one day while we were riding on his bicycle." He replied.

They stepped down from the bicycle and made it stand in a place.

"Follow me!" Vyom said and Sharanya was walking behind him. They came to a place of the boundary where the ground was quiet lower for them to climb on it.

"Take my hand." Vyom said while climbing on the boundary wall. Sharanya took it and climbed behind him. Then they crossed the wall and sneaked into the garden. They were looking at the surroundings, astonishingly.

The whole garden was filled with various kinds of flowers and trees. The butterflies were dancing on the flowers, the bees were collecting the honey from the flowers, the various hilly birds were  taking with each other in their languages. The both children were so much surprised of the surroundings that they didn't notice the hump of the land. As the result Sharanya fell on the ground hard.

"Aaahh!" she winced in pain.

"Sharu!" Vyom came to her hurriedly trying to make her stand. But she hissed in pain.

"Who is there?" A voice of a boy came from the house.

They got scared of getting caught.

"We need to get out from here now!" Vyom said in a scared voice.

"But I can't stand." She said. Her heart was pounding loudly out of fear.

"Who is there?" The voice was loud compared to before. He was coming there.

Vyom tried to help her again but alas! Sharanya's eyes started to fill with tears.

A boy and a girl in their age came to them.

"Who are you both?" A girl said from behind the boy who was standing before her. She was weraing a orange frock with flower printed on it and the boy was wearing a deep navy blue shirt with brown pants.

Sharanya and Vyom didn't say a word. They were very scared. The tears were falling from the eyes of Sharanya. She started to sob.

Her right feet was hurting and her brain was telling her to run.

Will they hand over us to the police? Or will they give us punishment? What should I do now? I sould have listen to Aunty and Mom. I will never come here again and will study hard. Please God help us! I will never eat too much chocolate and will listen each and every word of my mom please help us!

Sharanya thought while looking at them with her tearful eyes.

"Sharanya don't cry." Vyom whispered in her ears while consoling her. But he was scared inside.

The boy who was standing there silently suddenly came towards them. Both of them got alerted by his action.

He came in front of her, she was still sobbing. The other girl was watching them silently.

He extended his hands and helped Sharanya to stand by holding her shoulders. Vyom left Sharanya's side after confirming that he was harmless to Sharanya.

Sharanya was stunned to react in this, till sobbing quietly.

The boy smiled at her and said in his early puberty voice, " Hi, I am Shiv Khanna. What's your name?"

Sharanya looked at Vyom and Vyom did the same.

"Sh..Sharanya Bist." She said in her low voice. Her sobbing stopped at that time.

"Hello, I am Shivani Khanna." The girl from the behind said with her casual voice smilingly.

"Hello...I am Vyom Bedi." Vyom said gaining his confidence back. They were smiling at each other with a understanding graze. Except Sharanya who was still suspicious of this incident thinking about unknown punishment!

They all met with each other that day, unaware of the fact that their fact had been entwined with each other for the rest of their life.

The saga of their destiny had started to build from that moment!

*******
So, guys how was it? Tell me in the comment section!