A few students stared as the two passed by, but neither party cared. Especially Harry who was more than happy to show-off his silent claim on the daughter of Elsa and Jack Frost. Winter found herself wanting to run her hands through Harry's shaggy black hair but refrained.

"Why haven't you wore your hat?" Winter finally broke the silence after a minute causing Harry to raise a single brow.

"Do ye want me to wear me hat, duckling?" Harry asked, his accent growing thicker as amusement coated over his tone.

Winter's cheeks flushed slightly as she purposefully looked away from the pirate. "I mean, it's your choice, I was just wondering!" Winter said defensively causing Harry to chuckle.

"Now that I know ye like it, I'll make sure to be wearing it more often," he smirked causing Winter to scoff, but she did not say anything against it. "Duckling you asked me what I want to do, now I want to know what you want to do after school,"

Winter answered without a beat, as though it were memorized by heart. "I will take my place as the Princess of Snow, Ice, and Winter," she immediately answered causing Harry to furrow his brows at how robotic she sounded.

Harry narrowed his eyes, though his interest was peaked as he was reminded of her powers.

"Mind giving me a sample of yer abilities, lass?" Harry asked but was thrown off by Winter's frantic answer.

"Absolutely not," Winter did not even give a reason, but Harry frowned at the scared lilt to her voice.

Why did she sound scared? That was the question that Harry asking himself.

"Why not?"

"Because," Winter stubbornly stated, subconsciously rubbing her gloved hands together.

Harry noticed this.

"Would ye take yer gloves off for me then? Maybe hold me hand too?" Harry teasingly smiled at the end.

There was never a time that Harry Hook ever asked a girl if she would hold his hand, ever. But Winter was different, and Auradon was not the Isle. Real relationships were a thing here, real true relationships where couples were allowed to do mushy-gushy stuff.

If Harry was being honest with himself, the thought of doing those couply things with Winter made his heart pound. Yet, the thought of doing it with anyone else simply felt wrong and sort of disgusted him. It was then that Harry realized if he could not do that mushy-gushy relationship stuff with Winter; he would not be doing it with anyone else.

Before he met Winter, the thought of being in a real relationship disgusted him. On the Isle, Harry did nothing more than meaninglessly flirt around and spend a few nights in bed with whichever girl was lucky enough to catch his attention.

It never went further than that though.

But after he first set eyes on Winter, she was stuck in his head for months. He was not exactly sure what it was about Winter but she just seemed to be everything he ever wanted in a person.

"No, I will not take off my gloves!" Winter seemed horrified by the thought of it.

Harry tilted his head, leaning in to whisper in her ear.

"And why not?" he murmured so low that it made goosebumps erupt all over Winter's body.

Winter sniffed, trying to keep her thoughts clear. "Why don't you take your gloves off then?" Winter fired back.

Harry looked down at his leather gloves which only covered the palm of his hand, his fingers still bare. Looking back at her, Harry wordlessly peeled his right glove off and wiggled his fingers around mockingly.