Now, men of the Isle did not do that, that was absolutely not how the Isle worked at all. However, the Chivalry class that Harry had been taking immediately taught him the basic rules of holding the door open for women. Though Harry pretended not to be paying attention, he was actually taking in and noting everything they had said over the week.

While he truly did not care, he decided that applying everything to how he interacted with Winter would not hurt.

"Thank you," Winter mumbled as he followed behind her, but she barely got two steps before Harry was grabbing her arm and spinning her around.

Winter gasped as she was twirled to Harry's chest, the girl ending up far closer to Harry than she would have liked. Somehow, he still had that unique smell of the ocean about him, the roughness of the multiple rings adorning his fingers digging into her arms.

It was not hard enough to hurt, but it was enough pressure for her to realize that it was there. Harry leaned down so his forehead was nearly touching her own, his eyes boring into her own intensely. He had on his heavy ring of eyeliner as always, and she found she was liking it more and more. Winter was never good with keeping eye contact, so she attempted to look away, but Harry brought his other hand up and gripped her chin tightly—not allowing her head to move.

"Harold, what are you—?"

"Ye, did tha' for me, yeah?" Harry breathed, his voice hiding an undertone of excitement.

Winter did not say anything, but the look in her eyes was enough to tell him that he was correct. Never in his life had Harry Hook ever wanted to kiss someone as much as he did right now to Winter. The way her big doe eyes were staring into his own caused feelings to spark from Harry like wildfire.

Closing his eyes, Harry breathed deeply willing the urge to kiss her away. He knew she was not ready for that. But he would make her ready soon enough.

Winter stayed stiff, watching as Harry closed his amazing eyes and breathed deeply. His head was still touching her own, and his hand was still gripping her chin and arm.

She focused intently, making sure her skin did not freeze him. Winter was not exactly sure why she always thought there was a chance of her freezing someone should they touch her. It had never had before as she had never got that cold, and she was fine when any member of her family touched her.

Winter's breath caught in her throat as Harry reopened his eyes. Momentarily, his gaze drifted down to her lips causing Winter to stiffen even more.

She had never kissed anyone. There was no way Harry would try to kiss her now, right?

To her relief (and slight disappointment) Harry stood back up and released her. Winter, getting a hold of herself, handed Harry his new schedule.

"I think you will be much better suited in Geography," Winter gave him a small smile as Harry overlooked the highlighted part of his schedule. "I'm sure you'll like it better than Chivalry."

Harry looked back at her and before she could comprehend she was squeezed into his side. Winter was wide-eyed as he began leading them toward to where she knew their dorm building to be, his arm draped over her shoulder.

For a split, she considered nuzzling into his side even further and resting her head on his shoulder. Lord knows how interesting it would look if put-together always organized Winter Frost was snuggling up against chaotic leather-wearing Harry Hook.

However, Winter did not do that, she forced herself to stay strong and placed a carefully makeshift scowl on her face. Harry carelessly led them toward the dorms, whistling a random tune as they went.