Kidnapped and now a maid to a vampire

"beep beep beep beep" I jolted out of bed and gave evil eyes to my alarm clock "no you must be wrong it cant be time to get up!" I said to myself. I sighed and got out of my purple bed. My name is Ren Neverlands I have pure black hair, electric blue eyes, pale skin and long eyelashes. When I was five I got kidnapped by a vampire named Aaron Easton A.K.A the king of vampires, he has pitch black hair and electric blue eyes with a tint of gold and pale skin. He is young to be  king but his parents died in a war 6 years ago and he is the only eir to the throne, yes he is a vampire but he can be kind, but other times hes a complete jerk but no matter how much of a jerk he is he is still my master and I am his maid. He is trying to get me to marry him and be his queen but I just cant do that even though I wouldn't have to work anymore, I will admit I have a bit of a crush on him but nothing serious. I went to my closet and grabbed my French maid outfit and put it on, it was mid thigh and had an apron and the whole ten yards. I ran to the bathroom and brushed my teeth, I staigtened my hair till it was completely flat, applied my eye-liner, mascara and dark eye-shadow. I grabbed my little maid lace headband thing and put it on, perfect I thought to myself and I ran downstairs. "finnaly Ren king Aaron needs his breakfast soon or hes gonna freak and none of us want that" Riley said. Riley is the boss of all the maids, she has short black hair and brown eyes. "ok sorry Riley im guessing he wants his favourite?" "what else would he want Ren" I laughed and got to work. I made pancakes and bacon wich is his favourite. I grabbed the syrup and the plate of food and walked into the dining room, I placed his food and a glass of milk on the table then I went upstairs to wake him up. The kingdom was huge but after living here for so long you get used to it. I walked past all the guest rooms and bathrooms until I finally got to his door. I walked in trying to be careful to not wake him up, I walked over to his bed and started to shake his shoulder "wake up its time for breakfast, I made your favourite pancakes and bacon" once I said what I made his eyes shot open and he stared at me "did you actually make it this time or did Samantha make it because I only like the ones you make" he said, Samantha was one of the other maids that worked here. "I promise you that I made them this time, Samantha wasn't even in the kitchen when I made them" I said, he smiled and got out of bed " thank you Ren you're the best" "your welcome" I said and i turned towards the door ,when I was about to walk out the door he said "Ren will you join me for breakfast this morning I want to talk to you" I turned around shocked "umm yeah sure" I said, smooth Ren. "thanks" he said as I walked out to leave. I ran downstairs to make my own breakfast when I already saw an extra plate of pancakes and bacon set on the table. I looked around the room to see who did it when my eyes spotted Riley. "I knew what he was planning and I thought it would be nice considering everything" she said, by everything knew she meant how all the other maids hated me in the kingdom because the king preffered me over them, Riley was the only one that ever even talked to me. " thank you Riley" I said as she walked out of the room. I turned at the sound of the door opening and I looked, Kelsey was looking at me angrily as she said "I think the king wants you out of your uniform and into an actual outfit" I smiled back and walked out of the dining room and went into my bedroom. I got out of my uniform and went to my closet, I grabbed blue jean short shorts and a purple tank top with black poka-dots on it and then I put on my black flats. I ran downstairs to see Aaron sitting at the table with his food untouched "finally, I was waiting for you but its hard when you have this yummy food in front of me" I laughed and sat down on the chair beside him "sorry to keep you waiting" I said as he started eating. I grabbed my fork and started to eat. I was halfway through when he broke the silence, "wanna go for a walk in the rose garden with me after breakfast?" he asked ,my mouth fell open "I thought maids weren't supposed to go into the rose garden" I said, " that is true but my personal maid has special privleges" I stared at him like I was dumb "I don't understand what do you mean by personal maid" "I mean I want you to only work for me, you wont have to worry about the rest of the house or anything, you only have to stick around me oh and make me breakfast because you're the only one who knows how" "oh that sounds great " he smiled at me "you know life would be a lot easier if you would just marry me, I would take care of you and give you everything you want" I stared at him "im sorry im just not ready for that" I said, " you know when I found you when you were younger my intentions were to marry you from the start, you were an adorable child you know, very innocent, I loved you from the first time I saw you" I stared into his eyes to see if he was lying, all I saw was innocence. "love at first sight with a child, that's not weird at all" he laughed un-humorsly and said "why do you think I took you, its not because I needed a new maid it was because I wanted to be happy and you were what made me happy" I couldn't help but smile "ok so back to the other subject is there going to be any changes I need to know about?" I said, "ok since you will belong to me you will need to be in my site so you will be moving into the room connected to mine, its connected by a bathroom, and you wont be able to escape me because your room has no door so you will have to go through my room first" he gave me a sly smile and I rolled my eyes "overprotective much?" that only made him smile more "its not only that I just don't want you out of my sight" "ok so when do I move in?" " now actually, the sooner the better" "what about the rose garden?" I said, " the rose garden can wait till tomorrow right now you are moving into my room" "don't you mean a room connected to yours" I said, "yah way to ruin my moment" I laughed at him "ok so do I get my stuff now?" "yeah I will help" he said, "ok can I meet you in my room I want to say bye to Riley first" "ok see you in a minute, don't take long" he winked and walked away. As if on cue Riley walked in "im gonna miss you Ren" "not as much as im going to miss you" we hugged each other, thank you for beig therefor me my whole life, I wouldn't be the same without you" I said, "trust me it was worth it"  "well I got to go Aaron is waiting for me to move my stuff" I said, "goodbye Ren" "goodbye Riley" I let go of her and walked out the door, what was I going to do without Riley.