9: Proud Boyfriend

This chapter and the next chapter is kinda long than other chapters in this book.
The next chapter is the last chapter, fyi.

"Next person is... Jungkook ssi"

Jungkook stood up as the teacher called out his name to answer the next question.

"Oh no.. I don't know the answer"Jungkook looked at his classmates cutely. "Can someone help me?"

'You don't have to holding back'

Jungkook froze as he remembered Jimin's word last night.

"The answer is-" "Ah! I'm so sorry! You don't have to" Jungkook cut his classmate word before he can give him the answer.

Jungkook turned to his teacher and say the answer. "x = 1/2 + √5/2"

Everyone looked at him in shocked.

"C-correct.." The teacher eyes wided.

"He answered the question by himself.." "Usually, he will ask other people for the answer.."

Jungkook bit his lips as he heard all of his classmates gossiping about him.

-After that-

"Hey, Irene, Can I borrow your note? I don't really understand what Mr Kim taught us just now.."

Jungkook was sitting silently until he heard what Joy said.

"I'm sorry Joy.. I also don't understand what he taught us.."

Jungkook stared at his note.Stood up and walked towards the girls.

"hey.. erm.." Jungkook gave them his note. "if you want.. you can borrow mine"

Both girls looked at him with wide eyes. "T-thank you.." Irene said. Jungkook bit his lips nervously as the girls looked at his note

'Is it okay? or not..?' He thought.

"T-this is so amazing!! I can understand with your note!! It's so simple and easily to remember!!" Joy said. "Thank you Jungkook! Thank you!!"

"You're so genius, Jungkook!!" Irene said.

The compliments he got make he froze and.... happy? Yes, he was so happy with the compliments.

-Time skip-

Jungkook was walking in hallway as all the eyes were on him. They're started to talking about how he changed from the cute boy in the school to the genius boy in the school.

"See? isn't this what I told you!???" Jimin came out of nowhere with a proud expression on his face. "I was right because I'm the only person who know everything about you. Ho Ho" |ω✧)

"Why are you so proud?..." Jungkook gave him a look.

"Attention seeker"

The couples turned his head towards the voice. It's two girls of Jungkook's classmates.They were glaring at the male.

"You just changed your attitude to get attention again" Momo said.
"Pathetic" Jihyo scoffed before both of them walking away.

"Ignore them. They're talking nonsense" Jimin said while crossing his arms.Jungkook only nodded.