4 : Bare Face

"okay that's all for today" Our leader, Kim Namjoon said.

Yes!! Finally~~

"Oh wait, Jungkook, Jimin!! there's something I want you two to do. Can you stay here a little bit longer??" Namjoon asked.

eH!?

J-JUST TWO OF US!?

"I- I need to use the restroom!! Wait here!!" I excused myself and ran to the restroom.Once I made it, I put my bag on the toilet bowl.Make sure it clean first.

Its been a while we stay together alone since that day!

I need to put more make up!!

" This Jungkook that I like the most"

I froze when I heard someone's voice in my head.

Should I...stop pretend to be cute?

But Im scared..

I dont want to go back to my past!!

Suddenly I heard something from behind.I turned my head and saw someone's hands spilled a bucket filled water on me

"AHH!!!!"

what-

OH NO!!

I need to fix my make up!!

I was searching for my make up bag and found nothing.

W-who took it!?

None POV

Jimin was walking around the school, searching for his partner. "Aish.. where is he go??" Until something caught his eyes.

On the rubbish bin, there's a small bag.He took it. "What is this??"

"Ah Jimin!!" He turned his head and saw someone who have covered their face with a towel.

"Jungkook? Is that you??"

"T-that bag!! That is my make up bag!!"

Jimin eyes went wide. "Wait..You doesn't wear your make up?"

"aish.. stop talking and give me my bag back!!"

"I dont want to. You have to take it by yourself" Jimin said with a blank expression.

"YAH JIMIN SSI !!"

"Hey.. show me your real face.."

Jungkook sighed before came out from his hiding spot." You know.. Im so happy with what you said about me on that day.. And I think.. it does hurt anyone if I show you my bare face.."

This make Jimin can stop smiling. "So-"

Jungkook snatched the bag from Jimin's hand before ran away " FORGIVE ME JIMIN !!" leave Jimin dumbfounded.

but Jimin started chasing after him. "YAH!! JUST SHOW ME!!"

"NO!! YOU WILL NOT UNDERSTAND PARK JIMIN!!" Jungkook yelled.

Jungkook POV

"Ah!!" Jimin grabbed my arm before slammed me on the wall and trapped me.

oh shit

"YOU DONT HAVE TO PRETEND TO BE CUTE ANYMORE!!" He yelled and I just bite my lips.

"I KNOW THAT " I yelled back at him. "I.. I just want everyone call me cute so..that is why I dont want to show you my real face.."

I- I need to be strong

I grabbed the towel that wrapped around my face before loosen it. "Because I want to look cute...in front of a guy that I like.." I looked away after revealed my real face

" I looked away after revealed my real face

[Let say Jungkook have adorable freckles]

The next thing I know, he was pulling me to his embrace before chuckled.

"You're so cute!!" Jimin said and I can feel that he have a big smile on his face. "So cute!!"

this..is the first time he call me ..cute..

"b-but I still doesnt want to show you my bare face!!" I push him and looked away but he caressed my cheek before slowly make me facing him.

"Like what I said.. you dont have to wear your make up in front of me.." Jimin said before cupped my face with hands. "because I.."

Jimin slowly brought my face close to him.He closed his eyes, so did I. I can feel his hot breath on my lips.

" I like you without your make up and you adorable freckles"

wait-

I push him away before used my skill to put back my make up on my face

-After 3 minutes 15 seconds-

[Sorry if I late to give you how Jungkook's look like with his make up😂]

"I knew it!! you dont understand anything about me, Park Jimin!!" I said after finish my make up.

"wha-" Jimin frowned in confusion. "WHAT!?!"

"you need to learn how to get someone's heart" I crossed my arms before looked away from him.

"WHAT!?! I KNOW THAT UGLY FACE DOESNT THAT INTERESTING BUT I REALLY LIKE YOU!!" He yelled.

"YAH!!! EVERYONE CAN HEARD THAT!!! I HATE YOU"

"WHAT ARE TALKING ABOUT !? I DONT UNDERSTAND!! YOU LIKE ME OR NOT!?!"

"OF COURSE I DO BUT IM NOT HAPPY WITH WHAT YOU JUST SAID PABO!! "

"WHAT DID I SAY!?!????"

with that we cant stop arguing until a teacher came and gave us a detention clean the male restroom after this.

oh no this story is just start 💩