notice me, senpai

Start from the beginning

"Why? Didn't you leech on me and annoys me every single day for this power?", the Reverse sneered.

"Why are you making it sounds so bad? All i do is asking politely,cutely, enthusiastically for you to be my teacher..", Taufan answered, he still wanted to tease the reverse somehow.

Why do i enjoy teasing him so much? Is this because of the atmosphere around him?

"Well then, all i do now is granting  your wish. Stop complaining.", the Reverse answered him.

"Hey! What if your power destroyed this area?!", Taufan complained.

"That's none of my business." ,the reverse answered coldly.

"..indeed..", Taufan lost his words.

"But your majesty, i really need some help now, can you please help me? Pleaase?", Taufan asked him sincerely as he acts meekly.

"Gross..", the reverse answered.

"....."

"Yeah, i'm gross.", Taufan answered dejectedly.

The reverse clicked his tongue, "you should stop ask random people to teach you how to use my power.", he bitterly said to Taufan.

"Hey,he is my brother!", Taufan complained.

"....."

"Take a deep breath.", the Reverse suddenly said to him.

"Huh?"

"Do as what i said.", The Reverse said as he tried to maintain his nonexistent patience.

"Alright..", Taufan do as what the Reverse told him.

"Maintain your posture.", the Reverse continues to instruct him.

Taufan nodded and do what the reverse instructed. He can feel the swirling wind that surrounding him is now getting slower.

"Feel it with your heart.", the Reverse said.

"Huh? How can i feel the wind with my heart?", Taufan asked him.

"..you are so hopeless.", the Reverse said as he clicked his tongue again.

"Okay,okay i'll try..", Taufan said.

Feel it with my heart, feel it with my heart. Just how should i feel a wind element with my heart? Swallow it? Loving it? Give it a hug?

His train of thought got interrupted by the third time of the Reverse clicking his tongue.

"If you want the wind to allow you to control it, you should control yourself first. Stay calm.", The Reverse explained briefly.

Taufan realized something, he let out an excited "ooooh!!" From his mouth and then quickly calm himself.

Just as the Reverse said, when he feels calmer he can feel the Wind follows his command easily. "Oooohh!!!!!" , he exclaimed excitedly.

He quickly let the typhoon disappeared, "We did it!!", he said to the Reverse.

" it's you who did it.", the Reverse answered.

Taufan gave him a confused expression, "it's us, you told me how to handle it, that's why we are able to stop this.", he gave him a big Grin.

The Reverse feels something weird inside his chest, it feels warm and hurt at the same time.

I'm not supposed to have any emotion..

So why can i feel this emotion?

The happy feelings when he got acknowledged by the 'Original' him.

"You are strange.", the Reverse said to Taufan. He wanted to make him groan in pain again.

But for some reason, he don't want to do that.

Taufan smiled once again to him, "so teacher, you are already letting me to use your power huh?"

"It's because you always annoy me with the same request.", the Reverse answered.

"But why my Power didn't appear when i tried to use it? I've never meet that kind of situation before..", Taufan asked him.

"You have..", the Reverse answered him.

Taufan's eyes got wider as he realized something.

"....."

"..i have,yeah.." , he said as he remembered that painful nightmare.

"That time when i faced that villain...", Taufan said.

That time, he tried to use his power to Protect Gempa who is dying. But he can't use it. He tried, he screamed, he did whatever he can to use his power.

But it's hopeless.

And all he can do is watching Gempa dying in front of him. Just like his other brothers.

"Can you explain it to me?", He asked the Reverse with his desperate Gaze. The fear inside his eyes is visible. His hand is trembling.

What if i fail again?

//author's note//

This desperate me is searching for a way to not studying smh.

Hope you guys enjoy today's chapter, i'm gonna go again and face my exam like a real man 😭💖