I automatically get to jamming in the party, especially with this song on. The party was already live, but it was about to get a lot hyper than this, especially with the two party people I brought with me.

I see Jason wave me over to a section for us to sit at. When I get over there, Anasyia and Jace were there, along with Ronnie and his boys. It was pretty dope seeing all of them here.

" Hey Anasyia!" I say, walking over to her. She waves while giving a slight smile. It didn't look like she was in the mood, and had Jace stuck in her groove too. He was sitting and observing, looking like he was trying to socialize with everyone around.

" what's going with her?" I mouth to Jace.

" she's..uh...she's a little moody...that's all.." he says.

I grow a little suspicious, mainly because Anaysia is holding her stomach. But my attention is turned completely I see the one and only Snoop Dogg waving over at me. Jason's with him and so is Chauncey.

"another big chance..." I think to myself and grin, walking over to where they were.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

About 20 minutes after talking with Snoop, everyone in the party settled down as Dr.Dre makes his way on the mini stage. He shoutouts everybody that helped him coordinate the album together and gives thanks to his day ones and family. After that, we all tune in and enjoy the music from his soon-to-be-released album, 2001.

There was one song in particular that caught my eye, and I really zoned in and listened to the words.

".....What's the difference between me and you?
You talk a good one - but you don't do what you supposed to do
I act on what I feel and never deal with emotions
I'm used to living big dog style and straight coasting
Yo I stay with it, while you try to perpetrate and play with it
Never knew about the next level until Dre did it
I stay committed while you motherfuckers baby-sitted....."

I was really feeling this song. It kind of spoke volume to me, in terms of all the things I've faced in my life. Suddenly, I feel someone hit my shoudler.

" what Mila?"

" is that Anthony girl?" I look up toward where she was pointing, only to see some chick tug on his pants as they make their way out of the door. He looks back at his homeboy, giving a thumbs up while laughing. But his eyes catch mine in that moment to. His whole facial expression changed too, so I knew he saw me looking at him. I blank out of my frenzy, and look at Mila.

" what? That didn't even look like him?" I say, lying to make it seem like it was nothing.

" hell, I don't even know if that was really him? I'm to drunk to know.." she says. She finds her way back into the dancing crowd and I decide to go and take a seat in our section. I needed to take the edge off too.

When I get there, almost everyone was either drunk or just a bit too wild. Jace was chatting it up with Jason, so I saw it as a chance to chat with her. But by the looks of her face, she was nothing to be messing around with. I didn't know what was going on, but I hope that she's okay.

" Jace, take me the fuck home!! Don't you see they're in here smoking and drinking!" Anasyia yells.

She continues to go off on him, and I could see he was a little embarrassed with all the stares and expressions on people's faces. I pour myself a glass of wine as the party continues, really just trying to grasp on to what I seen Anthony do. I knew I was going to have to see him again, but I was stuck on how I should approach him. My thoughts are interrupted when someone comes and sits next to me.