Chapter 20: Smirks

Y/N's eyes flutter open as she feels her head spinning. She opens and closes her eyes, hearing a gun shot go off. She pauses before feeling hands on her body. She jumps and tenses but hears a soft voice whisper. And before long she slowly turns and meets Asha's eyes. "Asha?" But her eyes close and a loud laugh fills her ears. She jumps and feels a hard kick to her stomach, flipping her over. She groans in pain, hugging her stomach. 

"How pathetic?" Dr. Richards speaks shaking his head. Y/N bites her lip shaking her head. And within moments she's turned on her back and sat up, sitting up. There Dr. Richards stands in front of her, bending down. "There we go. I have to tell you something." Dr. Richards tilts his head to the side, before his eyes slowly trail to the side. Y/N's eyes follow and there she finds Brittany's eyes and blood surrounding her. The girl backs up and shakes her head. 

"You said you wouldn't h-hurt her!" Y/N cried shaking her head. She lifts her hand up, placing it over her mouth, still shaking her head. She turns her head slowly looking to Dr. Richards who shrugs his shoulders. 

"Well yeah but my fingers were crossed." Dr. Richards looks behind Y/N and keeps his gaze that way. Y/N bites her lip harder before turning and glancing over her shoulder. Within moments she crawls straight to Anna, tears overwhelming her eyes shaking her head faster than she was. 

"You BASTARD!" Y/N shouted turning and looking to Dr. Richards. Dr. Richards stood to his feet, shrugging his shoulders. 

"You know that's exactly what Anna called me before I killed her," Dr. Richards said, shaking his head. "What a shame?" He bends down beside Y/N and sets the gun beside the girl. "I tell you what. You want to be with your lover so much, then join her." Y/N looks away from Anna's body and looks to the gun. She stays still, as if she was frozen. 

"Why don't you just do it yourself you sick bastard? You've already shot Brittany and you stabbed Anna. Why not just kill me and get the satisfactory?" Y/N speaks through her gritted teeth. Dr. Richards stays still and doesn't speak. Within moments the girl reaches down picking up the gun and pointing it to Dr. Richards. The man stands up, putting his hands into the air. "You fucking asshole." 

"Do it Y/N. Kill me. Let the satisfactory build inside of you. Let it take you away. But know that no matter what you do to me, you're never getting Anna back." Y/N keeps her grip on the gun. Her eyes remain on Dr. Richards as tears slide down her cheeks. A pair of rapid knocks appear at the door, causing Y/N to jump. She keeps her hand still and her eyes set on Dr. Richards. Voices yell but all they are, are mumbled. "Do it Y/N. Just DO IT!" Within seconds Y/N places the gun to her temple. A smirk appeared on Dr. Richards lips as he tilted his head. Y/N's eyes glanced down to Anna who lay lifeless. Y/N shook her head slowly and shut her eyes, and right as the door bursts open the trigger is pulled and Y/N's body flies back.