V Flower(V4)

Author's note: I just love V Flower so much!!!!

Vocaloidage: 16likes: annoying people, being loud, ChOcOlaTe CaKe, sweet thingsdislikes: being bored, silence, meetings, bullies, being hungry, choresthe bouncy sunshine of the meme squad. She is always moving, always talking, and always doing SOMETHING

extremely clumsy and it's a miracle if she spends one day not breaking anything

extremely clumsy and it's a miracle if she spends one day not breaking anything.has a... very interesting love life and can usually be seen bouncing back and forth between people. Though she seems to have her head in the clouds, she has had a broken heart more than once and genuinely tries to(unsuccessfully) stay in a relationship.spams a ton of people(including Fukase) on any website she can or she kills them with words in real lifehas this weird rivalry with Miku and can get on Miku's nerves if they're even only in the same room. Why they hate each other so much is not explained...doesn't remember her parents but she has a big brother who is really protective and supportive of her. They live in a cramped apartment in a little neighborhoodThough many people call her annoying, V Flower is also able to get people to open up and lift people's spirits.loves listening and singing to rock songs(she also likes to listen to high pitched nightcore songs just to annoy Fukase)hotheaded, when she's mad she'll interrupt the other person's logic with a childish 'blah blah blah!' and stick her tongue at them.While Fukase is protective of OLIVER, she's protective of Piko and will speak back for him if someone's dissing him(usually Fukase)

While Fukase is protective of OLIVER, she's protective of Piko and will speak back for him if someone's dissing him(usually Fukase)

HATES it when people call her a boy...is pansexualNot to be trusted within a one mile radius of sugarattempts to have a bunch of hobbies that she dumps in a dayV Flower is that one person that follows everyone, reads their bio, and then tries to have a hearty conversation with them.Is an early bird and a nightowlQueen of rockLikes watching things she could never do...not very good with animals though she tries hard to befavorite anime character: Zenitsu(because he "reminds me of Piko")