V Flower(V3)

Author's note: Okay, I'm probably that one person who thinks that V3 and V4 have different personalities to match their design... Anyway, this is V3's personality!

VocaloidAge: 16likes: rock music, silence, dark colorsdislikes: 'girly' stuff, stereotypes, slackersloves rock music to death and dreams of having her own band.V Flower likes cute stuff(especially making it herself) but will stuff it all in her closet when someone comes over.She is a kuudere, reserved, and doesn't usually speak her mind.
V Flower is pretty blunt when she does speak but not out of rudeness, she just says whatever she thinks. This trait makes her friends admire her, and also sometimes want to kill her...She is also not afraid to punch anyone... She will stick up for the friends she has and can get pretty fired up when a matter is about her friends.
She hates drama and thinks of it as too 'girly' and does pretty much anything to avoid it. Yes, she is also one of those people who hates pink and all bright colors.She tries to avoid girl stereotypes and hates fairytales where the typical male saves the typical helpless girl. When she was little, she would scratch out the prince's face and either draw a girl saving another girl or a girl saving herself on all of her storybooks.
She hates all stereotypes and idiots who don't try.She is pansexual.She hates repeating herself, though her mumbling can be pretty hard to hear. If she has to repeat herself she will repeat what she said in a exaggeratedly slow voice.She likes drawing and is pretty good at it but is really shy when it comes to showing people her drawings.
She gives people homemade things to show them her love, not being good with words or liking touching affection.She isn't very patient and doesn't get how people don't understand how to do things that she knows how to do(as a result, she isn't a very good teacher.)She is the rebellious teenager type.She does not open up to people easily and can sometimes be known to test people before she becomes friends with them.Her closest friends are OLIVER, Fukase, and Piko but she sometimes hangs out with Ruko, an utau. She didn't join the meme squad until she got her v4 update.When she gets angry, she shuts everyone out and expresses her anger in violence or goes somewhere to calm down.
Listening to music calms her down so she brings headphones everywhere.
She isn't very good at expressing her emotions in words but she tries to think rationally and not act on impulse.