Yokune Ruko

UtauloidAge:12(headcannon age:17 or higher)likes: Coffee, sleep, romancedislikes: being tired, no coffeeRuko prefers to be referred to with female pronouns though she is bigender(90% male and 10% female) but she honestly doesn't care what she's referred to as long as she isn't referred to as 'it'.Ruko is a dere-dere, or a romantic person. She is drowsy a lot of the time and will mostly be caught sleeping in random areas all over Tokyo. She hates being waken up without a good reason and it is really hard to wake her up because she's a deep sleeper.Ruko also has a closet gambling habit but she can get very aggressive when she plays to much so Ritsu tends to steer her away from gambling. She likes being petted, and reacts like a cat. However, if you get on her bad side, she will pelt you with insults and vulgar language.She takes her coffee mill everywhere and is obsessed with COFFEE. She doesn't even care if it's black coffee, she'll just chug it anyway. If you asked her how she preferred her coffee, she'd just say 'coffee'. A Ruko without coffee would be a dead Ruko...
Ritsu tried to get her to become obsessed with tea but she spit it out and declared, 'it just taste like bland water!' She runs a cafe called 'You Bastard Drink Coffee!' which is actually a popular vocaloid and utau hang out spot.She likes to say 'you bastard!' a lot. Her favorite phrase is "Hakumai yori mugimeshi daro konoyaro!" Which transalates into "I like barley than rice, you bastard!"She and Ritsu also bond over their hate about discussions over their gender.
She is good friends with Ritsu and Teto and can be known to become friends with those who go to her cafe. Her friendships consist mostly of Ritsu trying to get her and Teto not to do anything crazy and Teto and Ruko bonding over both being obsessed with stuff.

 Her friendships consist mostly of Ritsu trying to get her and Teto not to do anything crazy and Teto and Ruko bonding over both being obsessed with stuff

She is also friends with Rook(who is kind of similar to her) and Tei.She likes joking around and teasing others, especially Teto and Rook, and will laugh and snort like a pig when a prank is successful.
Ruko is also very caring and protective when she isn't goofy or in a coffee haze and does not prank anyone out of malice.