Sneak Peak of Chapter Eighteen

I feel horrible for have left this fanfic for so long and I feel like ya'll deserve this lil spoiler owo

I'm also very sorry for not updating sooner. Slightly lost motivation in this and my ideas are running thin. I need more fun stuff and more memories in the story before I jump to the real shit, messed up crap and heartache. Feel free to give any idea on what else Y/n can do before shit goes down.

I also need more scenes with school and with Octavia and Octavius....

Anyway, here's your spoiler!~

Y/n woke up to soft breathing on her neck, two strong arms wrapped around her waist tightly, a hard and warm surface pressed against her back and heard quiet snores next to her ear. She was slightly confused and looked back to see Rosso peacefully sleeping. The hard surface was his well-built, muscular chest. Y/n felt a bit hotter all of a sudden and thought it was because she was still under the covers. She slowly lifted the blanket off her side of the body and shifted it more to Rosso as he usually sleeps in just his boxers and she was sleeping in a thick, wooly jumper and leggings. (The jumper was handcrafted by Oliver himself :D)

She then went onto lightly grasping Rosso's hands, loosening their grip on her, and then moved his hands with a slowness of great skill. Probably from all those times she snuck into François' room and took one of his many purple shirts just because they were comfortable. He was a very light sleeper, so silence was key.

She quietly and efficiently jumped out of bed and headed for her room. Since she had already begged her parents to stay longer, not caring about it being school days, just before she left to stay with her Italian relatives, all four of them would take Flavio's car that morning, drive her to her school, then be off of their day, later picking her up from school as well. Lutz and Kuro might be there as well if she was lucky.

Opening the door to her room, the first thing her eyes met was the music box. She stood at the door way for a while before smiling and picking it up, giving it a quick hug before dashing to the bathroom connected to her room with her uniform and took a shower.

Oof there you go!

That's just the beginning of it.

It's not much but I felt like it was all I could give without spoiling the whole chapter qwq

Sorry

Thank you so much for sticking with me and this fanfic. This is honestly my best one and I'm proud of it!.....Although my mom did kinda dis me on it when she read the first few chapters XD

But yeah, thanks for reading.

And the common advice plus some of my own on this whole Coronavirus epidemic:

Stay safe! Stay at home! Don't even step outside unless it's your garden. Stay more than 2 metres apart since recently on the news it's said that 2 metres probably isn't enough...

Don't panic. Stay calm no matter what. Just be extra careful out there. I don't want awesome, beautiful and amazing people like ya'll to get sick.

Also, don't be like those retards you see on the news that intentionally spread the virus. That's called being a dickhead, self-centered, mentally retarded prick that will for sure go through something worser than Hell in future.

Sorry if I upset anyone. I just don't like those people. Including those who don't listen to advice and still go out. I'm sorry I just can't handle their stupidity and it triggers me so much I nearly ripped hair out cuz of the stress 😅

Ugh, anger issues, amirite? XD

Ooooki doki I'll just end this here.

Remember, be smart and listen to the advice around you so you don't end up on your death bed like many others who are suffering.

Adiós mis amigos!

Ciao!

Auf wiedersehen!.....

Sweetheart-/SLAPPED

(Sorry, finished reading it a few weeks ago before the lockdown in Britain and I just can't help but get constant flashbacks-)