"Let me have ah little taste of that cat" He said and I chuckled, "Shut up go back to sleep" I said and he sucked his teeth.

"I'm forreal, gon head and take these lil ass shorts off" He said and I sighed rolling off him, and taking the shorts off.

"Gone head and get on up here" He said laying back side eyeing me and I looked at him, he asking for ah lot at the moment

I sighed before climbing on top of his faca, and he instant started fucking up fat ma, this is alot, I can't take this at the moment.

Few moment later....

I sighed outta breathe and not able to move, "Can you run me a bath?" I asked kinda tired, and he nodded getting up.

I heard him brushing hisbteeth before water running, he came back inside the room and picked me up.

He put me in the water and washed me off, he cleaned ever part of my body, he got me out the bath tub and took me back to the room.

"I'll dressed myself" I said getting out his amrs going to the closet getting something that won't lead me to sexual activities.

I kicked my crocs off and got in the bed, "Come here i'm sleepy" I saod and he got in the bed after drying his face off.

He laid down pulling me back on top of him kissing my head, then rubbing my ass making me instantly go to sleep.

Mostly cause he had already made me tried and that booty massage just did the fucking trick for me.

Ya'Darius White| Satan, Darius, Bubba
11:33pm

I groaned hearing my phone go off, I looked over at my phone seeing that it was my trap ohone making me sigh.

I looked at it seeing that it was a drop that went wrong making me instantly get mad, how in the hell they get ah drop wrong, shit.

I sighed moving Niya from off me, I kissed her foregead and was about to walk to my closet till she pulled me back.

"Bubba where you going?" She asmed half way sleep with her eyes slightly open, "I gotta go handle something right quick baby imma be back, alright?" I said.

She looked at me, "Okay" She said turning over and I sighed cause I just know she got ah attitude, I looked at her.

I shook my head walking to my closet I was just about to go handle this then come back and fix this cause I gotta fix this.

Can't have a war starting, I got dressed and walked over to Niya I went to touch her and she moved making me smack my teeth.

I walked out the room and to the door I walked out locking the door after me and headed towards the trap.

Few hours later...

Za'Niya Davis| Niya
12:15pm

I walked outside getting in the Uber with my sleeve over my hand, can't ever be too cautious, when I got in they pulled off.

I kust scrolled through my phone the whole ride, when we go to me house I got out and walked into the house.

I walked to my room and laid down taking a little nap, wasn't really in the mood for anything else but that.

When I woke up I saw that my phone was ligghting uo making me take it off the dresser and look at the caller ID.

I saw that it was just Darius, I anssered it not really caring, "What Ibwas asleep" I said and I heard him suck his teeth.

"You still gotta attitude?" He asked and I sucked my teeth, "What do you want" I said and he sighed.

"Come outside bro you really about to piss me off" He said hanging up, hownhe ain't know I was at somebody else house.

I got up brushing my teeth and all that other good stuff before walking out my room and downstairs walking to his car.

I got in closing the door, "What?" I asked and he looked at me, "You testing my patients" He said and I suck my teeth shrugging.

But I did it on the sly, but we not gon speak on it at the moment, we pulled up to an empty parking lot.

I just put my head on my fist staring out the window at nothing in particular, I heard him sigh before he started talking.

"What's wrong with you?" He asked and I shrugged, "How i'm suppose to fix it if you don't speak the hell up" He said.

I turned and looked at him really about tonhit him he acting like he don't know what's wrong with me and he know exactly.

"You know, every time the trap call you, you have to go running to them and leave me and when we talked about this the first time you said it was going to change same the second time and this is the 3rd time i'm tired of it" I said, and he looked at me.

"This is my life style, you expect me to just leave it this is how I live" He said and I sghed out of annoyance.

"I get that, but what's the point of having a boyfriend that's never there, anytime we sleep or kist chillin or at least doing some thing fun, you have to go, even during school, your never there, so what's the point, you say you wanna be married to me, and have kids but I can't be with someone that's not going to be there in the marriage, and carry someone's child if there dad isn't going to be in there life" I said.

"You can't leave the streets alone for anybody so I don't think I can do this anymore" I said about to cry.

"Here you go again, you always trying to hurrybuo and call us quites for wgat? I been faithful, I been loyal what else you want from me?" He said.

I looked at him, "My damn boyfriend, what's the point in having a boyfriend if he's not going to be there?" I asked.

He stared at me, "Alright bro not finna keep going back and forth, you done? I'm done" He said pulling out the lot.

Was really no point in this talk I just wish I could start over, I looked out the window the whole time we were driving.

"Lose my number" He said and I shrugged really wanting to cry, "Okay, wish I never meet you, i'll get my stuff another time" I said getting out.

I really just wanted to hit home for him, I walked in the house really just wanting to cry in my pillow.

I closed my door and plopped down on my bed face first crying into my pillow, I really just wanna start my day over.

I heard a knock on the door, "I don't wanna speak at the moment" I said loud enough for whoever could hear me.

The door opened, and in walked G and Kia they smiled, "Awww pooh tell us what happened" Kia said hugging along with G.

We just ate snacks and talked the whole night, I really have some real ones on my side, we talked l night.

TBC....