Ksimon ~ Stood up (pt.1)

JJ and Simon have been friends since they were born, because of their mothers being so close. Simon gets asked out on a date, and gets stood up.
_________________________________________

{Simon Minter}

I was in JJ's room jumping around, squealing happily. "HE ASKED ME OUT! HE.ASKED.ME.OUT!" I laughed not believe it. The most beautiful guy every girl and boy would die to date, ASKED ME OUT!

"Simon... I have a bad feeling about this" I looked at JJ seeing his worried look. "You just hate the thought of somebody good happening to me!" I raised my eyebrow with my arms crossed, sending him a smug look. "I could never agree more" JJ laughed, his laugh echoing the room.

I scoffed and pushed him into the bed. Tackling him as I was above him. We both laughed, knowing he could take me down any second. Considering he had muscles, as for me... I was the skinny/bony one.

He smirked and changed our positions faster than flash. I widened my eyes and saw his lips turn into a smirk. He slowly connected our bodies, having his head in the crook of my neck. I giggled and wrapped my arms around him. I heard him laugh and rolled my eyes. "What did you think I would do! Fuck you" he laughed, even more, getting a push from me. Falling right beside me.

"Fuck you!" I felt my face heat up.

...

It was 9 pm, we were supposed to meet in this milkshake shop. Mine and JJ's favorite place, but it's been an hour and he isn't here. I've tried to send him messages, but he won't replay.

"Hello, sir. Would you like to order something?" A woman in her 20's came up to me, with a pen and a notepad. I looked up at her nodding my head sadly. "I'II have a strawberry milkshake..." I muttered seeing her facial expression change to sadness, but she just nodded and walked away. Writing something down.

I sighed, feeling tears well up in my eyes. I can't believe I have been stood up. I've had the biggest crush on him for so long too!

...

It's been 2 hours now, I'm done with my milkshake and paying, just thinking about going home. I walked out of the shop, wiping the tears that have fallen down my eyes.

I drove over to JJ's house, holding on to the car wheel tightly. Till I hear bling come from my phone, I grab it with my other hand and look at it.

Ethan😍
I can't believe you actually showed up 😂 nice show you gave me and my boys tonight Minter. 😉
Read 01:14

I felt my heart sting, and even more tears starting to pour out. I can't believe this, ugh! Jide was right! I cried loudly, knowing nobody would hear me as I'm in my car.

I got to JJ's house, parking outside his door. I walk up to his door, knocking on it. Fuck he might be asleep... the clock is around 1 am- I got cut off in my thoughts, by a door opening.

It was Deji, he looked at me concerned about why I'm at their house so late. "Simon?" He rubbed his forehead. I looked at him sadly. "I-I'm sorry I'm here s-so late, b-but c-could I talk to JJ?" I stuttered out, my voice breaking.