WroetoKSI ~ Rejected

Harry gets rejected by JJ before prom, and is left heartbroken when he finds out JJ is going with somebody else.
_________________________________________

{Harry Lewis}

"Hey JJ! So you know how prom is tonight?" I smiled, feeling my cheeks heat up with nervousness. This is where I'm going to ask JJ to be my prom date, I've had a crush on him for years now. It's easy to say that I've lost count.

"Yeah! Josie asked me out" he squealed excitedly.

I felt the smile on my face fade away, as my heart drops. I squeezed the rose I had behind my back harshly. But I still quickly pull a fake smile on my face.

"W-wow! I'm so happy for you..." I look down, feeling tears threatening to fall. "You should be going now, we have to get ready and everything!" I feel his confused glare at me, as he grabs his jacket from my bed.

"Alright... I'II see you tonight!" He walks out, closing the door. He usually gives me a massive hug before leaving, but maybe he forgot? Or... saw the state I was in.

I threw the rose away, putting my hands on my face crying into them. All my emotions pouring out.

I'm so stupid! Why would he like somebody as me? It's not worth going anymore, I don't want to be all alone now that JJ has somebody else...

...

Prom just started, and I'm still laying in my bed, crying my eyes out. I looked at my picture frame on my night table, it's me and JJ.

I frown as I take it, putting it against my chest, hugging it. I grabbed my phone as well, with my right arm to check if I've gotten any notifications.

Nothing. Not even from JJ...

I sighed and placed it back at my night table. I can't get anybody to like me... I'm 17 and I've gotten rejected all my life.

I don't know what to do, I'm terrified. I feel like I will never be able to find somebody.

My thoughts kept on going and going until I felt my anxiety reach the roof. I flinched at the sound of knocking on my door.

So from all the strength I had, I walked to the door and opened it.

I was surprised by the figure in front of me. It was a worried looking JJ.

"Yo, why aren't you dress- have you been crying?" JJ furrowed his eyebrows with a sad glare. "I'm fine JJ, hurry up and go. I don't know why you're here when you're supposed to be there with Josie right now" my breathing gets stuck in my throat, by the last sentence.

"What's up with you Harold?" He frowns putting his hands on both of my shoulders. I tilt my head, looking at him.

I want to kiss him so badly, but I can't and it hurts. I think he catches on because he quickly let's go off of me. "Do you...-" I quickly reach for the doorknob to close it, but JJ's foot stops it.

"Harry!" He pushes the door open, walking in. "Why on earth would you fall for me?! You can't, it's so wrong!" He continues sinking my heart even more.

"I-I'm sorry JJ, I didn't mean too" his face expression, changed to disgust. "Get them sorted then!" He gives me a glare I would never forget and just like that, leaves me.

Leaving me broken and alone.