Emon/Ksimon ~ Stood up (pt.3)

{Olajide Olatunji}

Fuck, I completely ruined it! I facepalmed, kicking the wall. I heard a door opening, Ethan coming out.

I walked up to him, pinning him against the wall. "You always have to ruin something, you bitch!" I spat, seeing his eyes tear up. They were red and puffy. Already showing that he has been crying.

I sighed at the older boy and let go off him. "Sorry..." he mumbles, looking away embarrassedly. "I hope you told Simon that" I was about to walk away, till I felt him grab my wrist. I turned around, meeting his blue, glossy eyes. "A-are you going over to Simon's?" He asked me softly, I nodded slowly raising an eyebrow.

"Could I come?" He asked again, I looked at him up and down, groaning. Finally giving in. "Sure, come on"

I pulled my arm away, walking away. He followed me, walking besides me. "I-I'm sorry for what I did..."

He broke the 10 minutes silence between us. I looked over at him, seeing his guilty expression. "I don't care, Ethan, it's Simon you broke!" I hissed. "I-I know, I did apologize!" He said I rolled my eyes. Looking straight forward.

I shrugged, not knowing what Simon has said. If Simon's okay with him... then I guess I could also be.

"So you were actually going to show up?" I asked, earning a nod from him. "What happened?"

...

He told me all about the reason he didn't show up. I nodded, understanding his reasons. "You could still somehow text him about it though, but you didn't!" I clenched my fists. "I-I know, I-I don't know w-why I didn't do it..." he teared up again, looking away from me.

I sighed, stopping in front of Simon's house. Pulling him into a hug. "I guess... I can forgive you" he smiled, forming a grin on my lips. "Thank you!" He kept on having the smile on his, making me giggle.

"Wanna start over?" I walked up to Simon's doorsteps, knocking on the door. Walking back, not wanting the door to slam in my face. "Of course!" He said, with a happy tone.

"Coo-" I got cut off by a door opening, relieving a blonde boy with bloodshot eyes. I frowned at the boy. Seeing him roll his eyes.

"S-Simon.. we came to apologize" Ethan started, earning a nod from me. I pushed the door fully open, pulling him into a hug. "I'm so sorry Simon... I-I really didn't mean it" I pulled away, looking into his glossy, red eyes.

"O-Oh, I thought I told you to come back, telling every negative thing about me!" He pulled me away, crossing his arms.

"That's impossible Simon, you're perfect! There's nothing from with you" I looked at him up and down, seeing his cheeks flush into a bright shade of pink.

"He's right! You're perfect Simon... I-I'm sorry again for being a dick" Ethan looked down, guilt feeling his expression.

Simon chuckled having his arms out. "Come here you guys and let's start again!" He smiled.

I and Ethan quickly dived into his arms, making us all laugh.

"Come in guys, I'm sure none of us going back to that shit place," Simon told us, making room for us to go in.

And that's how it went further on.

Ethan began ignoring everybody's thoughts about him and came out gay. He got rid of his fake friends, hanging with us from now on.

For me and Simon, he went back to the old us. Just that we made it official, Ethan was clearly upset, but slowly got over it. Finding somebody else.

The end
_________________________________________
Awww, a happy ending which I don't do so much:) I really need to do more fluff and smut, this oneshot is mostly just angst LMAO! Sorry! 😅 but, omg! I think I'm going to make a Ksimon oneshot after this! We'll see;)