C H A P T E R 16

Mulai dari awal

"Good girl for covering up," he said as he pulled back from the kiss.

I laughed and rolled my eyes at his comment as we walked to the door to head down to the beach.

The walk to the beach was a short one and I looked forward to laying out so I could finally get some sun on my pale skin.

Once we made it to the beach, we found a less crowded spot and laid out the towels.

I was kneeling on the towel applying some tanning lotion to my arms when Wyatt swiftly pulled his shirt over his head showing off his impeccable body.

I noticed a group of women a few yards from us where eagerly staring Wyatt down as he removed his shirt.

I laughed remembering how thankful Wyatt was that I was covered up yet he's the one turning on every woman here on the beach.

I place the bottle down as I was finished rubbing the lotion on my arms and I stood up to take off my clothes so I could finish applying the lotion.

I took off my shirt and dropped it next to me and then unbuttoned my shorts and pulled them down my legs before stepping out of them and placing them next to my shirt.

"Thanks for the striptease," Wyatt smirked rubbing his hands together.

"Yeah, I think every woman on this beach could say the same about you," I joked applying the lotion to the places I could still reach.

Wyatt walked over and took the bottle from my hands to happily apply the lotion to my back since I couldn't reach. 

After he was done rubbing in the lotion, he kissed my shoulder before tossing the bottle back down by the bag.

"I could care less how I make any other woman on this beach feel other than you," he said turning me around to face him.

"Is that so?" I said wrapping my arms around his neck while standing on my tippy toes so our faces could be closer together.

"Cause I thoroughly enjoyed watching you take your shirt off," I said bitting my lower lip.

Wyatt smiled and licked his lips before leaning in to close the gap between our lips.

I'm not the type to get jealous easily but kissing Wyatt right now in front of the group of women that gawked at him a little bit ago, felt kinda good.

Wyatt pulled back from the kiss and smiled at me placing a final kiss on my nose before he stepped back.

"I'm gonna let you tan," he said as I moved to kneel back down on the towel.

"What are you gonna do?" I asked looking up at him as I pulled my hair into a high bun.

"I'm going for a swim," he said jutting his thumb to the open water.

Of course, Wyatt didn't need to layout because his skin was already tan, unlike my paleness that was in desperate need of sunlight.

"And I'm gonna go, I can't function properly while looking at you on your knees like that," he teased before quickly turning around and jogging off towards the water.

I watched as he dove into the water like an eager child.  It was good to see Wyatt more relaxed and not so uptight.  I smiled as I watched him swim off and I moved to lay on my back and closing my eyes to enjoy my tan. 

A few minutes passed and I noticed a figure appeared in front of me blocking out the sunlight.  I thought it must have been Wyatt coming back from his swim but when I opened my eyes, I noticed the man standing close to me was not Wyatt.