"desi you can go ahead and go in. we're gonna park the car." maddy told me as i immediately got nervous.

"okay.." i unbuckled my seatbelt and got out the car as i tried not to look like i wanted to throw up even though i wanted to throw up..

i started walking up the driveway and to the front door as i took deep breaths.

the smell of sweat and drugs instantly hit my nose when i walked in.

"Nonstop By Drake" was blaring through the speakers as i eventually found my way into the kitchen.

i grabbed a red solo cup and filled it up with punch as i felt someone watching me.

before i could figure out who, someone grabbed my shoulders and turned me around as i realized it was rue.

"you really fucking showed up!" rue smiled, grabbing my arm and making me do a whole 360 in the kitchen.

"i can't with you!" i laughed then looked to the left , realizing someone was next to her.

"im so fucking high! i didn't even realize y'all don't know eachother! this is cassie, maddys bestfriend. she came with me to look for you and maddy since she knew y'all was coming together. cassie this is maddys cousin, desi." rue introduced us as I smiled at her.

"now if you'll excuse me, the drugs are calling my name." rue jokingly stated as she walked away leaving me here with cassie.

"maddys still outside in the car with..tyler i think." i said breaking the awkward silence, taking a sip from my cup.

what kinda punch is this?!

cassie noticed me make a face before swallowing,
"well we can just go dance till she comes then." cassie suggested as i nodded, following her to the dance floor.

i took a sip from my cup again as we swayed our hips to the music.

the more i kept drinking, the more i felt myself start to relax as i didn't even realize cassie was now going upstairs with some guy.

i felt a presence come up behind me as i continued to move my hips to the music.

their large hands gripped my waist and gently moved my body towards theirs and before i knew it, we started grinding against eachother as the sexual tension in the room increased by 20.

his hands were on my waist again as he turned me around, finally getting the chance to look at him.

i realized he was a lot taller than me as i almost broke my neck trying to look up at him.

i was so distracted by his height and how muscular he was that i didn't even noticed him staring down at me.

i started to get hot as i watched him lean towards my face.

"what's your name?" his mouth an inch away from my ear since the music was too loud.

"desdemona!" i answered back, doubting that he heard me as he gently grabbed my hand and led me to one of the upstairs bedrooms.

he closed the door behind him making the music become fainter as he turned around to look at me

"desdemona?" he asked me as i nodded while smiling.

"well you can call me desi though." i told him, sitting on the bed with my red solo cup in my hand.

"well desi," he started, walking towards me and sitting next to me. "you don't look like you belong here." he finished making me look up at him.

i took a sip of my drink before asking, "what makes you think i don't belong here..mysterious man?" he laughed at the nickname i gave him.

"my names nate, and i could tell by the way you look, how you dress, how you looked around in awe like it was first time being at a party, or maybe it's the way you drink your punch. the face you make after taking a sip like your tastebuds are unfamiliar with the taste of spiked punch." he read me like a book and all i could do was just look at him with my mouth slightly open before giggling.

"wait..were you stalking me mystery man?" i jokingly asked him, making him laugh as well.

"nooo... i just pay attention.." he shrugged his shoulders as i nodded in response.

"well i think its sweet ." i took a sip of my punch ,trying not to blush as i noticed him look at me.

"oh so you're into stalkers?" he asked ,making me laugh loud.

"noooo they're not my type. im more into the sweet type." he started smirking at me.

"so you think im sweet?" he smiled big showing his white teeth as i playfully pushed him.

"shut uppp! over here putting words in my mouth!" i said as we both laughed.

we stopped laughing as i looked up at him,noticing he was already staring at me, his eyes filling up with lust.

we kept staring at eachother, his face getting closer to mine as we heard yelling going on downstairs.

his face was inches from my face when he whispered, "do you have a phone?" i slowly shook my head, feeling like he put me in a trance with his eyes.

"well when you do..use that." his eyes stared at my lips as i felt him put a small paper in my hand.

"see you around desi.." he slowly whispered to me, still focusing on my lips before getting up and walking out the door.

i looked down at the paper he gave me to realize he gave me his number which made me want to scream and faint, all at once.

"i need to get a phone!" i thought to myself as i got up and left the room as well..