006.

𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧

by the time it hit 9, mckays house was crowded and the music was blaring through the speakers.

everyone was either getting drunk, getting high or having sex.

nate on the other hand, was with his friends taking shots while keeping an eye on the front door.

he started to lose hope as he kept watching the door open and seeing the faces of people he didn't give a fuck about.

he shook his head as he started to get irritated and was about to give up..and that's when he watched the door opened one last time and saw her face..

and that's when he watched the door opened one last time and saw her face

𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐚

i parted the side of my black curly hair as i took the rose barrette from the dresser and clipped it on the side part of my hair.

i examined myself in the mirror, hearing my door open from behind me.

"holy shit! desi you look hot as fuck!" maddy said walking towards me and handing me some red lace up high heels as i took them & sat on my bed to put them on.

"my parents already left to take manny and our ride will be any minute!" she said full of excitement as i watched her put on some dark blue lipstick to match her outfit.

when i finally stood up, maddy gave me some red lipstick to put on while she put mascara on my eyelashes.

when we were finally ready, we heard a ding come from maddys phone as she picked it up and looked at it.

"he's here! let's go!" she announced as i followed her downstairs to the front door.

i walked outside first, waiting for maddy to lock the door before walking behind her to the car.

i got in the backseat as maddy got in the front seat.

"desi this is tyler! tyler ,this is my cousin desi!" she introduced us as he started speeding down the street before i could even put my seat belt on.

"whats up!" he looked at me from the rear view mirror as i just nervously smiled.

this is gonna be a lonngggg night!

tyler parked infront of the house as i watched people coming in and out of the house.