002.

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐲

the last weekend of summer before junior year was different for all of us..

for example , i just got out of rehab & planned on doing drugs later that night.

everyone else was planning their outfits out for mckay's party on Saturday

but desi...

desi had other things to worry about than some dumb ass party..

𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐚 

"desi wake up!" manny whispered while shaking me back & forth as i quickly sat up with an attitude.

"whats wrong?"

"....im bleeding." she whispered making me fully open my eyes.

"what!"

"shhhhh mamá and papi are sleeping!" she shushed me as i looked at her like she was crazy.

"wake them up! and get off my bed, you're bleeding! come on let's go back to the bathroom." I whispered while getting up.

we tiptoed back to the bathroom that we shared.

"take off your clothes and get in the shower. ill be back." i closed the door behind me as i walked to my room and got her a change of clothes,tampons and pads.

i went back into the bathroom to hear the shower running and sniffling.

"manny are you crying?" i asked as i put all the stuff on the counter.

"mhm.."

"why?"

"am i gonna die?" she asked from behind the shower curtain as i quickly covered my mouth to conceal my loud laugh.

"no hermana, you're not gonna die. every girl goes through this. it just means you're one step closer to becoming a woman." i tried to calm her down as the sniffling eventually stopped.

"come on and get out the shower so i can show you how to put on a pad and a tampon so you won't wake me up at 5 in the morning again." i said with an attitude as i heard her giggle.

"hola , welcome to Las Piramides! how many will it be tonight?" i fake smiled as my accent rolled off my tongue.