Color and Stone Guide

Stones:

Stones are also important to transgenetics because they are more attuned to the world around them and they have a certain belief in things such as stone meanings. This began as a way for transgenetics to convey their feelings to their family and friends that weren't transgenetic and couldn't pick up on scents.

Stone meanings for stones used in the series

Moonstone: Motherhood

Onyx: Protection against darkness/Calmness/Release

Rose Quarts: Unconditional love

Jasper: Nurturing

Garnet: Safety

Agate: Protection

Diamond: Amplifies the feelings/powers of stones its next to.

Amethyst: Trust

Carnelian: Passion

Colors:

Certain jewelry gifts that are certain colors have meanings as well. The reasoning is the same as the Stones. I also combined the meanings of some together if they contained more than one color like White gold I took a meaning of white and added the meaning of gold

Black: Strength and authority

White Gold: Safety/protection and Courage

Scent Bottles:

Transgenetics can't smell their own scent but do realize when something does smell like them and can recognize other transgenetics' scents. This is typically given as a gift from one transgenetic to another but some transgenetics give their no transgenetic mates them as well. Getting one of these from a transgenetic no matter what you are is a very big deal. Since scents are so important to transgenetics; getting one of these is a transgenetics way of declaring their love for you in the deepest way they can. These bottles are also rare and tend to be expensive with only shops run by transgenetics selling them. This is also a very silent custom only transgenetics and very few nons know about it.