Chicago

Tessa's POV –
To say that I am nervous is an understatement, it's been two years since that day in mine and Landons apartment in New York when I found Hardin's manuscript and we called it a day well I called it a day and now I am here in Chicago to attend my friend's wedding. We agreed to meet up after the wedding for dinner, we have only seen each other a few times over the past two years and I would be lying if I said that my heart didn't ache more each time we parted again.

Its been hard being apart and living without him especially knowing that we both still love each other unconditionally, over the past two years the countless articles that have been printed about him, us and our relationship haven't helped. I wanted to ask Hardin to be my date to the wedding but considering that we aren't even in a relationship anymore and barely see each other I decided against it.

The wedding was lovely, and my friend looked beautiful as always I decided to say my goodbyes come 9pm eager to see Hardin, Melissa thanked me continuously for helping organise the wedding a new hobby of mine and made me promise to come back and visit soon.

We decide to meet at a small intimate Italian restaurant close to my hotel, I'm running late due to not being able to haul a cab, once I arrive there he is and as always I lose my breath at the sight of him in his classic black jeans and white T-shirt. As soon as he sees me walking over he stands up with the biggest smile on his face.

"Thought you were going to stand me up," he says to me.

"I was tempted," I say laughing, "No it took forever to haul a cab, sorry." He just smiles and kisses my cheek before he sits down.

I thought I'd be nervous but as always, it's never awkward with Hardin, my Hardin. I order a glass of wine whilst Hardin sticks to his club soda.

"still no drinking?" I ask.

"No, I mean I have the odd beer or wine but nothing like before, I am still trying to better myself," he says grabbing my hand and I cant help but smile, god I miss him.

I ate at the wedding reception, so we just order a massive mound of ice cream with chocolate candy and too much chocolate fudge to share. We spend about an hour at the restaurant which consists of us both catching up and having the odd flirt. As we are finishing our drinks and dessert, I decide to be bold and invite Hardin back to my hotel for another drink which he gladly accepts.

We leave the restaurant and make our way to my hotel which is just around the corner, he snakes his arm around my waist as we walk and I can't help but feel like I can breathe again. We finally reach my hotel and he guides me in holding the small of my back, I know exactly how this is going to end and so does he it's just a matter of seeing who it will be making the first move. As the elevator doors finally open we step inside and Hardin wastes no time in pinning me against the mirrored walls and kissing with so much passion and hunger that lasts for seems like minutes until the elevator pings and bring us out of our trance. We rush to my room and barely get the door shut eagerly ripping each other's clothes off not once breaking the heated kiss between us.

Hardin's POV –

Fuck I did not think we would end up like this, okay I did but fuck if it isn't amazing. She looks so fucking sexy in that pink floor length dress, I wish she would of asked me to be her date when she phoned me to let me know she would be in Chicago at her friend's wedding but at least she wanted to see me after so I'm happy. The whole time we were in the restaurant all I could think about was ripping that dress off her so when she asked if I wanted to go back to her hotel for a drink there was no fucking way I was saying no, like I would anyway. Once we got in the lift, I couldn't hold back any longer before pouncing on her, kissing her feels amazing like coming home after so long. We can barley control ourselves once reaching her room ripping each other's clothes off, slamming the door shut with my foot I lift her up by her thick thighs pinning her against the door, shamelessly rubbing myself against her showing her exactly what she does to me, only her.

I trail kisses down her neck as I'm stroking up her thighs until I slide my finger over her clit, sucking in a breath I whisper, "Fuck Tess your soaking." She groans at my words; her head falling back against the door. I know I wont last long, I am hard as a fucking rock when she starts stroking me so I waste no time before guiding us down to the floor and push my cock completely inside her causing her to claw at my back screaming my name.

I move my hand up her back bringing her closer to me if that is even possible lifting her legs further up my torso so I can get deeper, I'm close I know it, using one hand to grope her full tits and the other rubbing her clit whilst driving into her I feel my release climbing up my spine, I continue to slam into her swallowing the moans leaving her beautiful mouth, "I miss you," she says as she comes, her voice shaky as she loses herself. That's all it takes for me to reach my own release, "Fuckkkk." I draw out the word before collapsing on top her.

I lift her up taking her to the bed where we stay cuddling up together our legs intwined, "I miss you Tess, so fucking much," I whisper into her ear before placing a gentle kiss on her forehead. She lays there tracing her fingers against my tree tattoo until I feel a tear fall on my chest.

"We don't have to talk about anything lets just enjoy this," I say to her not wanting to ruin the small amount of time I have with her.

The night goes by to fast until once again we are saying our goodbyes, I know its not forever, me and Tess are truly inevitable, a force that can't be reckoned with and no matter how hard we fight we belong together.

*My first Hessa One Shot, what do you think? Vote and comment*

Hardin & Tessa.. 💖जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें