There was no stoppage to these nightmares, but as if miracle built up, one small-sized dragon came to her. With much inhalation of these toxic/pollution gas from fire, it fell unconscious.

" Very well, I and Akeno go check up familiar master, Zatougi while you and Issei check up on him. Kiba and Koneko, you're also coming with us." Riaz commanded.

"No wait, Rias-Chan. It might be to danger for you. Let me come along." Issei pleads.

"Now now, I need you to take care of him. Help Asia all you can. Can you do that for me?" Rias says.

"I......, Okay Rias-Chan. Please be careful." Issei says.

Rias simply nodded and went to the Zatougi's office.

_______________________________

Scene change : Few moment earlier before fire incident

Location: Familiar forest

3rd pov:

"Hmm. Okay, I done giving foods to them." Zatougi says while ticking off on the paper.

"Whew all done. I should eat right now. Don't wanna do my work with empty stomach.

Zatougi then went on his way to his office. While almost entering the office, he suddenly got a call from someone. He took it up and saw the caller. It was Rias!

~~CONVERSATION ON PHONE~~

Rias: "How are you, Zatougi? I believe everything's going well."

Zatougi: "Yes, Miss Gremory."

Rias: " How many times I told you, Zat? Just call me Rias, after all you are my father's best friend."

Zatougi: "Few formality doesn't hurt Miss. I believe you called me for familiar hunt?"

Rias: "Yes. I have these 2 new recruits. They're really lovely and talented. One is exactly just like you."

Both of them laughed.

Zatougi: "Well I would love to meet them. Are you coming soon, like now?"

Rias: "Well we just coming now.
(A/N: after just wining the competition)

Zatougi:" Well I see. Same place? "

Rias:" Same place. "

Both of them giggles.

Rias:" See you Zat. I gotta go. "

Zatougi:" I'll be waiting. "

*Hangs up*

Just as Zatougi went inside his office, he saw a man. A human one.

"What are yo-" Zatougi got interrupted by bullets to his chest.

He violently fell down, holding his chest which was spilling out blood.

"This has to be done. Im sorry." The man spoke.

Zatougi couldn't say anything clear as he was choking in his own blood.

"Wh........... Why........? *coughs*" Zatougi cries, trying to contain his drops of tear.

"Shhhhhh, you're only making it worse." The said man spoke.

"Isn't it obvious? Since devils relies on these familiars in Battlefield, eliminating all these creatures will give me advantage

"Isn't it obvious? Since devils relies on these familiars in Battlefield, eliminating all these creatures will give me advantage." Levi spoke.

"Pl...... Please d...... *coughs* dont ki...... kill them. Take..... Take me....... instead." Zatougi stumbles.

Levi then stood up and look outside the window.

"You know what this is, Zatougi?" Levi told while holding up a detonator.

Zatougi's eyes widened and scream,

"NO! NO *coughs violently *"

" It is what it is. I'm sorry, Zatougi. Nothing should harm the peoples of this planet. Our Earth should not be used for a mere disguise for devils."

Levi then clicks the button. All the cries of pain could be heard.

Zatougi cried. Everything this man had sacrificed, went in vain. The happiness, the only feelings he get from his devil friends and taking care of this forest, was stole from one man.

Levi Hibaru Vladi.

Levi then bend down and took out his knife and worsen the pain on his chest.

"When they ask about who did this. Say, the boogeyman did this." Levi then took out his knife and clean what remains of it.

Just as Levi was about to leave,

"Tell this 'Gremory' family, to watch their backs."

_____________________________________

(A/N) : Whew, I'm done bro. The fire scene in this chapter feel like more than reasonable for issei to not have familiar, than that stupid reason of being a pervert. I feel like I did rushed those things. Anyways, I love doing this stuff. Suddenly something just motivated me.

Any questions, feedbacks, criticism etc regarding this books, feel free to ask.