"Helloooooo everyone, I'm a single pringle ready to mingle, just putting it out there !" His feline eyes winked at a girl and I could practically see her soul leave her body... he bent down to whisper in her ear.. A BIT loudly, trust me I never wanted to hear that. He purred in her ear, "why don't you see me later and get a taste of this snack? I'm free-"

"- I SAID to introduce yourself, not find a girlfriend CHOI SAN...! Go and sit NEXT TO Y/N, NOW" said Seonghwa pointing towards me and my dazed expression.

Did I hear that right??! SAN, THE, asshole, predator, pervy, playboy has to sit next to ME? FOR THE REST OF THE YEAR? UHH, UHH NO WAY, NOT UNTIL MY DAD WHO LEFT NINE YEARS AGO TO BUY MILK COMES HOME. Oh hell no, no way !
I stand up knowing i'm going to publicly embarrass myself.. I have to muster up the courage because there is no way in a thousand years that he is going to sit next to me or me to him.

" No, this can't happen!" I abruptly interject.

"And....Why would that be Miss y/n? " questioned Seonghwa, all the while crossing his arms and raising a single, sleek eyebrow .

"Bec-cause I- " I stuttered, nothing came out of my stupid frozen mouth. HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO EXPLAIN THAT THIS ASS SEXUALLY HARASSED BUT I KNOCKED HIM OUT BY KICKING HIS BABY MAKERS!?... how was I supposed to say this without being looked at like a sociopath?

"if you have no reasoning I can't just do what you want because you simply feel like it. I'd appreciate it if you weren't so blunt and demanding Miss Y/N. San, stop stuffing around and sit." Instructed Seonghwa remorselessly.

Panning his focus away from the now soulless girl he was shamelessly flirting with; he tilted her chin up to his handsome annoying face with his commanding index finger. He sighed sarcastically,
"Ahh, damn, looks like we have to continue after class.. Then you can get a taste" San said this while biting down on his plump, *cough* kissable lips sending every girl in the class to hell and back. The whole interaction lasted only a few seconds and ended with the girl fluttering her eyelashes and supposedly discretely unbuttoning the first two buttons of her school blouse. I practically threw up in my mouth, fucking disgusting. He was the San, more like Satan I knew. The devil that stole my precious first kiss.. Egoistic bastard, I bet he collects girls "firsts" as trophies.

As he sat down I just rolled my eyes that they almost fell out of my poor eye sockets. He was so predictable.. Good for nothing Fboy is what he was! Mr Park.. I mean Seonghwa was right behind me as I glanced to the side locking eyes with San. When I thought that he had left, I put my head on the desk and closed my eyes facing away from San. I WAS SO PISSED WHAT THE FUCKKK, I verbally expressed my distaste for San by muttering "I'm going to throw up for God's sake. He can't keep his dick in his pants... I bet it's 2cm and that's why he over compensates by being a gigantic asshole, no, not gigantic... I need a bigger word.-"

Suddenly I was cut off by the sound of someone clearing their throat... I opened my eyes, OH FUCK, FUCK! Why was SEONGHWA SITTING IN THE OTHER EMPTY CHAIR BESIDE ME??! DAJBFDKQBFQEJFK,,,, he heard it all... fuck.

None of the students were paying attention to Seonghwa at the back next to me because they thought that he had left the room. He looked like a student so much that he could get away with sitting so close next to me ... which he did. Without causing a fuss, he leant into my ear and said in a deep, husky voice, "Miss Y/N.. I think I've embarrassed you enough today, how about I save you the trouble and your reputation. I think I'm a nice teacher... I must say I'm quite offended you aren't paying attention to the board like the others.."but am S-Sor-"... Not, one, more, word." Seonghwa got up and left like he was never there..He whispered that last bit only centimeters away from my hot ears. None of the students saw him. How could he do that. H-he was so close, I could even smell his.. cologne. WHY WAS I thinking like this? WhY,,?

He picked up a chalk piece from the board stand and started writing as if nothing happened. Great, another problem to add to the growing list. He glanced back at me, mercilessly amused at my dishevelled state and smirked...
"Shall we start then?"
.......
As the bell rang, for some reason everything came crashing down and the realisation of what had happened today hit me like a truck. I packed my things and waited at the bus stop. I was ready to burst out in tears then and there but home was only 10 minutes away.. I could stick out until then right?? 10 minutes and then I could bury my head in my pillow and sob until my tears ran dry. As I waited, and waited... and waited.. the bus showed no sign of arrival. In frustration I started to walk, nothing was going my way.. tears started to fall, one by one, pitiful evidence of my shitty situation and weak state.

I had millions of thoughts racing through my mind, how was I going to make this situation better? How do I get myself out of this mess? Surely things would get better, I just needed to lay low and stop putting myself in troublesome situations. I could do this.

I turned the last corner and headed onto my street, I decided I wasn't going to cry or throw myself a pity party because it wasn't going to get me anywhere. Just as I walked past an alleyway three houses away from my home I heard noises come from behind me. They were meows... I peeked into the alleyway and spotted the dice of noise, a box of three ginger kittens. I smiled and I thought to myself, "maybe things are already getting better-"... just as I thought that I felt a presence from behind.. In one swift and sudden jolt I was slammed against the cold brick walls of the alleyway forcing the air out of my heaving lungs. I tried to scream for help, I tried but he was too fast and he roughly clamped my mouth shut. Darting my eyes up, I wanted to be sure to catch a glance of this MOthEr fuCkEr! Who is it and why are they doing this to me?

I looked up with angst and met a pair of surprisingly glossy, beautiful brown eyes.. they looked like they held all the stars of the Universe. His purple hair covered parts of his clearly beautiful face. Ugh, what is it with attractive men and being humongous assholes.. Despite his dazzling appearance, there was no way I could let him get away with what he was attempting on me; what is he even doing? So help me god, if I get sexually harassed one more time today I'm going King Kong on this bitch. As I struggled and grunted in an effort to remove his hands he began talking.
"Baby girl, you're a feisty one aren't you?? Listen up, what you did to my boss is unforgivable in his eyes so now you have to pay the price. You will be punished, just wait"

"I THINK YOU HAVE THE WRONG GIRL... I did WHAT to your boss?!"

*************************************************Can't believe he is Really turned 22 !!!!!! He keeps getting day by day even more Handsome god !!!!Happy birthday🎂

Can't believe he is Really turned 22 !!!!!! He keeps getting day by day even more Handsome god !!!!Happy birthday🎂

*************************************************Can't believe he is Really turned 22 !!!!!! He keeps getting day by day even more Handsome god !!!!Happy birthday🎂