Being a tattoo artist, I have a fair number of tattoos, most of which are floral themed. My most noticeable ink is the intricate design of leaves, vines and delicate roses running from my shoulders, along my clavicles towards my chest, but not quite meeting in the middle. I also have a largish tattoo that looks like lace under my breasts and a sizable artwork of pink peonies on my hip and down my thigh, as well as a few smaller tattoos littered around my body. Its January in London so I decide to get dressed up warmly, with a high necked black and white striped long sleeve t-shirt paired with some skinny fit black dungarees and sliver high top converse-cute and comfortable.

By this time, I am a few minutes late so I slip my thick black framed glasses on and grab my keys, before opening the front door and rushing down the rickety metal stairs at the back of the building

By this time, I am a few minutes late so I slip my thick black framed glasses on and grab my keys, before opening the front door and rushing down the rickety metal stairs at the back of the building. I reach the street level and walk briskly towards the shop.

As I walk in the door, things are pretty manic already. There are about 8 people, other than the Black Ink team, lounging on the comfortable leather sofas in the reception area, but I don't see anyone I actually recognize i.e. Harry Styles. Angus's wife Letty is at the reception desk, chatting to the clients, checking them in and getting waiver forms signed. She is like a sister to me and I don't know what we would have done if she hadn't agreed to marry my crazy brother. She looks up and sees me and a smile lights up her face, traveling up to her chocolate brown eyes. She is startlingly beautiful with light coffee colored skin and a curly Afro. I lean in to give her a quick hug and see their twin boys, 1-year old Levi and Alex sleeping in a stroller behind the counter, this really is a family business.

I nod a quick hello to the clients milling around in reception and walk back towards the actual studio. The large open plan space is pretty cool, with light wooden floors and exposed brick walls, covered in black and white family photos, blown up sketches of tattoos we have done and awards we have received at tattoo conventions over the last few years. We have four tattoo stations set up in the shop, for myself, Angus, Jude and Jude's boyfriend Ravi. I see them all standing around, and I go to join them and see what the plan is for the next few hours.

"Nice of you to finally join us Ness!" shouts Angus.

He is 6.2, blonde and is often compared to a tattooed Viking by the hordes of women who follow him around but he of course only has eyes for Letty. He is smiling wildly and looks in his element, probably because the shop is packed. I roll my eyes, while being pulled into a side hug by Jude. Jude looks a lot like Angus in that he is blonde, with a jaw that could cut glass, but he is leaner and softer. Today he is wearing his usual "uniform" of black skinny jeans, a black sweater and biker boots. Ravi is standing by his side and leans in to plant a quick kiss on my forehead. I feel like Ravi has always been in our lives, but its probably only about 5 years. He is 10 years older than Jude. Indian, covered in tattoos (I mean who isn't in this family and line of work), rocks a hipster beard like no one's business and thinks the world of my baby bro.

I am itching to get going now and quickly ask "so what's the plan guys? How is this going to work?" while I walk towards the coffee pot and pour myself a cup of strong black coffee.

Angus explains that most of the tattoos will be pretty small and that Letty will match our artistic style with the client. I disinfect my station, get the equipment ready and make my way to the front to see who is ready to get going.

Letty introduces me to a tall gangley guy called Mitch who follows me to my station at the back. He says he just wants a small guitar with the words "Welcome to the final Show" written in a banner across it, on his forearm. I sketch it out on the light table at the back, Mitch seems pretty happy with it so I transfer the image onto his skin and start tattooing. We get talking and is turns out Mitch is pretty awesome. He tells me all about the band, that he plays guitar and that he is the co-writer of most of their hits. He also raves about Harry, who is apparently doing a radio interview and running late, and it's obvious they are pretty close. I tell him about myself and my brothers and pretty soon we are laughing like old friends. I finish the tattoo, wrap it up and walk with Mitch to the front of the shop to see who is next.

I do a couple more smaller tattoos for the crew and as I am finishing my last one, I hear some cheers along with the opening bars to The Rolling Stones, Doom and Gloom. I look up to see my brothers and Ravi, who have all finished their tattoos, opening up the studio liquor cabinet, and pouring drinks and shots for themselves and the band and crew. I roll my eyes because I know things are about to get crazy. I love a Black family party but I am pretty beat and not sure I am up for a wild night, so start to clean my station and finish up for the night.

I decide not to draw attention to myself, and rather quietly slip out so my brothers don't make me stay for "just one drink". I am about to grab the front door handle, when the door pushes back and a cold breeze hits me. I look up and find myself up close and personal with a familiar face, but even I get a shock. Harry Styles is in a word beautiful! I can't help staring. He is taller than I expected, probably about 6 foot, and even though he is wearing a black hoodie, sweatpants and vans, it is obvious he is lean and fit. He has the most beautiful blue-green eyes, gorgeous unruly curly brown hair and a smile (complete with huge dimples), that would make any girl week at the knees.

Get a grip Nessa, I tell myself and snap out of it long enough to hear him say "Hi I am Harry" and put his hand out so I can shake it-as hands go it's pretty spectacular with numerous rings and midnight blue nail polish.

As I take his cold hand in mine, I feel a bolt of electricity, or am I crazy! That's not a thing outside of Hollywood movies, right? I look briefly into his eyes again and I am sure I see a surprised look pass over his face too. Just as I am about to introduce myself, a slightly inebriated Mitch walks up behind Harry and loudly greets him, hanging over his shoulder and distracting him.

I am pretty astonished how he made me feel after a brief hello, and decide to get out of their as soon as possible. I am not falling for another musician after Oliver, my ex who literally stomped on my heart and left me to pick up the pieces. Plus let's be serious, its Harry Styles-he is not going to be interested in me. I mean he is Harry Styles.

But as I grip the door handle, I hear Mitch say, "Harry you have to meet Nessa, she is literally the coolest person I have met in ages and a pretty talented tattooist too".

I turn around slowly and look back at Mitch and Harry, who replies "Hi Nessa, literally the coolest person Mitch has met in ages".

I say hi again, before he carries on "Apologies I am so late, I hope I am in time for a tattoo".

I look around at my brothers and Ravi who are currently knocking back double whisky's and realize I am the only person sober enough to do this. Oh shit!