chapter 6: Pain to hell

Pain pov (the marauder we killed in the initiation)

I wake up with the smell of beautiful sulfur entered my nose as I look to the blood skies of hell.

I sit up grabbing my argent glaive then reach to my throat to feel the scar of a blade to my throat. I itch it for a second then stand wondering where I am in hell.

"Icon damn it, where are my men?" I wonder stepping around to find a deceased possessed soldier in indigo.

I look at the bullet holes of one of my dead soldiers. "Someone didn't want you to live, but who... it can't be doom slayer he is still on earth. So the person who did this is someone who hates me", I say looking up to see some demon prints in the brimstone.

imps, I see my men didn't go down with a fight either though. I look to the dead imps riddled and blown up. "Pink imps... so lust wants me to fight her", I say stomping a corpse of the pinkish imps.

I start walking to the imp prints wanting some revenge. I walk to find an old UAC base left behind since we had the help of some woman that I can't remember. I see some more pinkish imps and a hell knight wearing pink walking around.

"I don't want this whole base on me, I have limited shells for some reason. I need to kill Lust and get out as silent as I can", I think to myself as I backed up.

I run to the ledge and jump falling onto an imp on the roof of the UAC base. I then take out my inactive argent glaive and smack another imp in caving its skull.

I move to a vent and rip off the cover. I jump in the ventilation making sure my horns don't scratch anything. I crawl around as one phrase kept repeating in my mind.

"I HATE STEALTH, I HATE STEALTH, I HATE STEALTH,"

I drop down from the vent in a control room where an imp and unwilling looked to the multiple cells. I smack the imp caving its skull then smack the unwilling killing them both.

The doors open to a pinkish hell knight walks in then roars. "Jeez pink looks awful on you", I say getting in a stance. The hell knight jumps to slam me. I stab the knight and tossed him out the reinforced glass. I look over to see the knight getting back up. I slam on the emergency open to all cells. "I don't think you can kill all of these can you", I say as possessed soldiers cut and bleeding ran out and start beating up on the hell knight.

I hop down staff in hand. "Possessed, who put you in these cages?" I ask walking to them. "LUST!!!" They all yell in angering pain. "So what do you want to do to that freak?" I ask walking in between the possessed soldiers. "WE WILL SHOW HER PAIN THAT SHE HAD NEVER FELT!!" The soldiers screamed. "Then follow me for I shall give you the pain you wish to give", I say lifting up my inactive argent glaive.

The roar was heard through the compound as soldiers in their cells cut and bled stood with the want to show these brethren of hell pain they feel.

One by one the new army opened cells gaining more men till the now possessed became a handful of platoons with Pain as the leader. "Murder, scorching, crushing is what we have done but now... now we will raid the armories and we will not just hit we will fire our hell of true unrelenting pain to these mice and their leaders", I said to lead these new men of mine.

Each soldier rose their arms brandishing pipes and limbs of the enemies. "NOW GO, FIGHT THESE SO CALLED DEMONS WITH THEIR OWN ARMS!" I yell as the soldiers ran through the halls killing imp after imp.

blood covered the walls of both imp and possessed flesh. The new army stocked guns each held. With weapons each soldier was now a member of the Pain army wearing indigo armor.

"MEN, YOU HAVE SHOWN THAT EACH OF YOU ARE WORTH THE BLOOD YOU WILL SPILL ON THE GROUND NOW COME WE SHALL SHOW ALL OF HELL THAT WE WILL NOT DIE FOR I HAVE SEEN THE NEW KING!!!" I yell infront of the armed soldiers dawning the armor of my color.

"I AM PAIN, YOU ARE THE WANT TO SHOW PAIN FOR I NAME YOU THE ARMY OF PAINLESS", I yell as we take this compound of the UAC.

After an hour of gun blazing fury the UAC base was cleared of worthless imps and hell knights. After the fight my new men put the corpses of the pinkish demons on display to show the new rulers of this base.

I filled a new gun belt with more shells and look to one of my new guys.

"You said you saw the new king of hell, did you really?" The soldier asked picking up a minigun.

"Yes brother of hell, and we all shall be united again in his honor", I say buckling the filled belt. The soldier followed me minigun in hand. The soldier ordered the cleanup of the new base.

"Ha no need, we will be leaving soon", I say making him look at me funny "we need to get Rage and Greed on our side".

"I understand sir we will pack up then look for the Rage and Greed the marauders of crimson and gold", the soldier said walking away with his minigun over his shoulder.

"Good, we will show these traitors the our greedy rage of pain they show us", I say walking away "then we will slay them all".

/////

How is this chapter guys? I worked hard to try to show hell what is like without rule.