Gamers

"Dom!! I cant believe you just won again!" You say. You're currently play video games at his house.
"You said you've played this game before though?!" He said with his little giggle, causing you to blush. (AGAIN!)
"Oh fuck, it's already 11 o'clock?" He said, looking down at his watch.
"I've just gotta call a cab, my house is pretty far from here." You say, looking for your phone in your bag.
"Looking for this?" You hear Dom from across the room. He's giggling, clutching your phone in his hand.
"Hey!" You shout at him.
"Come get itttt!"
You chase him around the house until you lose him.
"Dom?"
He jumps out of the closet  and starts tickling you. You manage to grab your phone and call a cab whilst trying not to laugh at Dom cheesily smiling at you. "Yep, 4 umm, 4 Banberry Court."
You step out of the house and as you are about to slam the door to the cab, Dom shouts "CALL ME! Bye y/n!"
He shuts the door and as you travel home you stare out of the window. 'How am I supposed to call him? I dont have his number.'  You keep thinking about this until your phone buzzes and the cab halts sharply.

Hey guys, it's me again. Ik that these are kinda short and I might not update for a few days but idk how these next few days are gonna go.
~ me dudezzz