"You alright?"

"You alright?" A voice said. It sounded like a very heavy british accent, as if they were from a place like Doncaster. You wonder what had happened.
"Earth to stranger!" You snapped out of your trance and looked up at him.
"W-what happened??" You said.
"You slipped over and hit your head on the railings. You've been out for a few minutes but I'm guessing you're alright?" He had shaggy brown hair and a beautiful face with deep brown eyes.
"Who are you?" You said, as he helped you up.
"I'm Dominic Harrison. Just call me Dom." He smiled and looked into your eyes. "Wow..." he said suddenly.
"What?" You felt confused because he was just staring at you.
He blushed "I-its just that your the most beautiful girl I've ever seen!"
"Thanks, I'm y/n." You say, slowly looking around. "Wasn't I with my friends?"
"Oh they're long gone," He said "They just looked back at you and kept walking."
"I kinda figured. They're so toxic, they make plans right in front of me and don't invite me." You said, sadly.
He stared into your eyes. You felt a slight tingle go through your body.
"That's so sad, you dont deserve that y/n."

Hey guys, it's me! Anyways hope u like it. It's my first time writing anything on here.
~ me dudezzz