~Eating For Two~

Imagine 24: Eating For Two.

~~~

Tears started flooding your eyes and slowly rolling down your cheeks when you saw a second line appear on your third pregnancy test.

You had been having pregnancy symptoms for about a week now, you decided to take tests and all three of them turned out positive.

Your emotions were mixed. You were happy, excited, nervous, overwhelmed. You immediately called your closest friends and your parents to tell them the news, while thinking about ways you could also announce it to Harry.

You didn’t want to straight-up show him the pregnancy tests, because he would probably think you’re pranking him since you were that type of couples.

After about 40 minutes, you had come up with a plan. You set everything up, you just had to wait a few more minutes for Harry to come home from the studio.

You heard the sound of the keys unlocking the door and formed a small smirk on your face. “Hi, love,” Harry said and walked in.

“Hey babe,” you replied and got the paper towels out of the cupboard and then closed it.

You could feel Harry come behind you and grab your waist, watching you prepare everything.

“Could you get the apple pie from the oven?” you asked, and after you felt him nod and leave you held your breath.

“Y/N, why is there a bun in the oven?”

You turned around, holding your laughs.“Remove ‘why is there’.”

“A bun in the oven?” Harry faced you and started at you confused, while you were trying not to crack up.

Biting your lip, you pointed at your stomach. “Harry, there’s a bun in the o-”

You tried to be as serious as possible, but Harry’s confused look and expression made you crack up, to the point where this seemed like a prank.

After a few minutes of laughing and Harry staring at you like a child who just got told that Santa Claus isn’t real, you finally caught your breath.

“Love, I’m pregnant,” you said in a sweet tone.

“Should I fucking believe you?” he laughed.

You turned around and got the three positive tests from the kitchen counter and showed them to him. “Yes, you should.”

He quickly approached you and grabbed them, as you were trying not to laugh again.

After he saw by himself that all of them were positive, he looked at you with a priceless look and freaked out.

~~~

This chapter was short and sweet. :)
*clears throat* Ladies and gentlemen, I have to announce something!! I’m proud to be one of the three writers in @trollsofthe16thave. Our story “Four” is out now, and it would mean a lot to us if you checked it out!
Please vote and comment.
Thanks for reading,
x, d.♥️