~Little White Lies~

Imagine 14: Little White Lies.

~~~

"So we've done this before with other celebrities, so we're going to do it with you too." Graham Norton announces and I nod.

"The camera is going to be very close to your face as we ask you questions," he explains and I nod again biting my top lip. "I mean you're young, your face is flexible. How old are you again?"

"Graham, don't ask these questions!" one of the other guests playfully says and laughs fill the room.

"No, I'm okay with it." I smile, "I just turned 20."

"Oh yeah, your birthday was a few weeks ago!" Graham remembers. "Anyway, shall the game begin?" he grabs his cards and I nod, taking a sip from my water.

"Y/N," he began, "It was heard that if you weren't an actress you would be a veterinarian." I kept a straight face.

"It's true. I do have a degree in it." I chirped and everyone seemed surprised.

"Okay, okay." the interviewer looked at his cards again. "It has been reported that you and singer Harry Styles have been dating for 6 months now."

With Graham's statement, everybody in the room gasped. I tried to keep a straight face and come up with a decent lie. The small screen next to him flipped to a picture of Harry and I flashed a smirk.

"That's true!" somebody from the audience blurted and I looked back at the shocked.

"You guys have been dating, haven't you?"

"I knew Y/S/N [your ship name] was real!"

"You guys look so cute together!"

The compliments and questions were making me very uncomfortable.

I hadn't even confirmed or denied the rumor and people were already making assumptions.

Out of pure awkwardness, I laughed nervously and that action silenced everyone.

"Why does everybody all of a sudden care about my love life?" I smiled and another gasp was heard.

"So are you guys dating or not?" Graham asked me confused.

"Next up on Mythbusters!" I playfully pointed at Graham and everyone laugh.

I was surprised by how I was able to dodge that question. I'm not a fan of doing that but when it comes to things I want to keep to myself it's my only option.

This wasn't on live television but I was sure that the editors wouldn't cut that person topic out.

Now the only thing left was to sort out things with Harry after the episode aired.

~~~

This is not one of my best imagines but it's what I can give to you this week! I hope you liked it.
Please vote and comment.

Thanks for reading!
x, d.♥️