~Beachwood Café~

Imagine 5: Beachwood Café.

~~~

It was Friday night. It had been a hard week and you were relieved you could spend the night out.

You were alone, but you didn't care. You could get all the drinks for free since your mum was the manager of the cafeteria.

You chatted with the employees, that were also close friends, when an attractive man walks towards you.

"Hello beautiful," he greets you smiling, "may I buy you a drink?"

"No thanks!" you reply and smirk.

"One Espresso for Y/N!" the bartender sang and slid the glass towards you.

"Thanks, Mike," you say, looking at him.

The stranger in front of you stood there with a clenched jaw since he just got rejected. But suddenly, his face lit up.

"A relative of yours runs this place, I assume," he smirks.

"Mother goose to exact," you correct, taking a sip of your coffee, as the stranger lets out a giggle. "Would you like anything?"

"A vanilla latte will do, but you don't have to buy it for me."

"No it's fine!" you reply "Hey Mike, could you make us a vanilla latte?" you order.

"Coming right up!"

"Y/N, you didn't have to!" he mentions your name, probably because he heard it from before.

"If I order it, you won't have to pay for it." she smiles and whispers, "Also, do you have a name, stranger?"

"It's Harry. Harry Styles."

"Y/N Y/L/N. But I mean you already know." you laughed as he adored you. "Anyway, nice to meet you."

In silence, Harry admired your body. Scanning you, slowly, from head to toe. He admired the way your short skirt laid on your hips, the sound your heels made every time you moved, the way you remove the hair out of your face. You could look perfect at doing everything.

"Earth to Harry!"

"I'm sorry what did ya say?" he asked embarrassed.

"I said your drink is here," you repeated, giving him his drink.

"Thank you, again," Harry stated, taking a sip from his drink.

The night went by smoothly. You kept talking until Mike kicked you out. But in a good way.

Laughing, Harry and you walked. towards the door.

"It was nice meeting you Y/N," Harry states.

"It was nice meeting you too." you smiled, "Would you like me to give you my number?" you ask and he looks at you confused, probably because he was about to ask you the same question.

"Uhh, sure," he responds and you exchange numbers and go separate ways.

*The next day...*

"Ma'am, " a female voice calls and wakes you up. "you have a package."

"Yes, I'm coming!" you say and rush to the door of your apartment and open it.

The package was a medium-sized box and you could see clearly that the woman who was carrying it, was struggling.

"Could you sign this paper?" she questions, giving you a pen and handing you the paper.

After reading it, you sign it curiously. You finally close the door and sit on your bed to open the box.

Inside it there was a short but long sleeved black dress.

There was also a bouquet of red roses

There was also a bouquet of red roses. Everything felt like a fairytale. You rushed to read the card that was sent with the flowers.

"Y/N,
I would love it if today, you would meet me again at the Beachwood Cafe, wearing that gorgeous dress, at 8:30 pm.
Love,
H."

~~~

Please vote and comment.
Thanks for reading,
x, d. ❤️