~Desperation Part 2.~

Imagine 21: Desperation Part 2.

~~~

September 28th, 2019, it was the best day of Harry's life.

He had finally found Y/N's phone number from a mutual friend. It felt like a miracle to him. His plan was to text her and ask her on a date, but fear was a major feeling as well. There were many possibilities she would say no and that scared him the most, but if she said yes, Harry would be able to see her in just two days.

His hands were shaking while he typed words and watched them appear on his phone screen. He checked the message three times for grammar mistakes before sending it. He let out a big sigh when he pressed 'send'. He wanted everything to be perfect, and so far the process was going well.

Y/N wasn't online when Harry texted her, he hoped that she would see it soon and reply to him, and that was exactly what happened. He let out a squeal and his hands started shaking again when he saw the grey bubble with the dots on it appearing on his screen. He laughed to himself, remembering that he had the same reaction when he asked his crush out when he was fourteen. He laid on his bed as he waited for a response. Even though years had passed his character was the same, his spirit was nonetheless able to go crazy about girls. Harry somehow thought of himself as a creep, something he had never done before, but quickly shook that thought off.

He suddenly stood up when he saw a reply came into sight on his phone. "I'd love to go out with you. Just tell me the time and place." His face lit up the moment he read the reply to himself. He tried to hold himself from dancing around his bedroom, but he couldn't. He was so happy, he wanted to go out to the balcony and scream it, so the whole world could hear.

When he had finally calmed down, he sat at the edge of his bed and typed out the hour and the place he would meet Y/N at. "Avec Nous at 8:00 pm this Saturday. Would that be good with you?"

"It's alright. See you in 2 days!"

...

In the next few days, Harry was totally more relaxed. He felt like he had just removed some weight off his shoulders.

There was about one hour before the date. He was trying on a few suits while constantly checking the time on his phone.

They had exchanged addresses with Y/N the day before and he was going to pick her up from her house at 7:40.

Looking at the mirror he adjusted his suit and fixed his curly locks one more time before putting on his signature perfume, checking the time on his Rolex and walked to his Porche.

...

After parking right in front of her mansion, Harry pressed her doorbell.

"Hello, Harry," she chirped, giving him a hug.

Y/N was wearing a beautiful black dress that fit perfectly on her body. He replied to her. She adjusted the denim jacket that she wore above her dress as they both walked to his car.

The clicking of her high heels stopped when she entered the passenger seat of the car. He walked around the car and to the driver's seat as Y/N put on her seatbelt.

The drive to the restaurant was nothing but loud and filled with random conversations. He would share a lot of jokes with her and she would laugh and would smile to himself when he heard the sound that he had been craving the most to hear.

Harry opened the passenger seat's door and Y/N hopped off before letting out a small giggle.

"This place looks amazing," she smiled while looking around. "I haven't been here before."

"Really? Avec Nous is one of the most famous restaurants here," he responded.

"Guess nobody really cared to bring me here," she spoke in a monotone way and Harry started picking because he didn't really know how to react to that, so he just grabbed the menu and Y/N did the same.

...

Harry parked out of her mansion again and muted the radio. He escorted her to the front door.

"It was really nice seeing and hanging out with you Harry," she announced.

"I feel the same way," he smiled widely and he dimples showed.

He was expecting to exchange goodbyes with her right then and call it a night. The woman looked deeply into his forest eyes though, making it seem like she was slowly getting lost in them.

His lips were shortly parted and it was a struggle in his mind whether he should grab her face and kiss her passionately or stay calm and expect her to say something.

Y/N decided to do that first by grabbing Harry's neck and kissing him deeply. Even though it was an action he desperately wanted, he was paralyzed at first but then decided to enjoy it and kiss back.

The affectionate kiss lasted for about one minute before she pulled back.

"Goodnight, Harry," she said.

"Goodnight, Y/N."

~~~

For these two chapters, I really experimented with third-person writing. In what perspective would you like to see me write?
Please vote and comment.

Thanks for reading,
x, d.♥️