The soul eater was starving.

Supernovas had destroyed the stars as those forces of nature collided with them, tremors from the blasts shaking the throne of underworld.

And King Hades was furious...
______________________

Zion's POV

An army of twenty thousand rogues rode behind me on their stallions in the silence of the night.

Finally after twenty eight moons I had found where the bastard to push my daughter into the well of darkness was hiding.

The caliginous forest of shadows passed as blur as we came closer and closer to the cave of residence of the Lycan. I didn't cared if I died of fighting but I was going to retrieve my pup anyhow from the capital.

"Sire, a light source." Clark pointed to a small light source behind some tangled bushes. The man was new in army, taking his position as third in command in place of that traitor Lucien. He wasn't only skilled in fighting but a sharp willed warrior as well.

I halted my horse making the rouges automatically stop simultaneously.

"Five of you with Clark will follow me." I motioned the warriors taking my stance.

We walked without making noise, trying to be as discreet as possible because for all we know, it could be another wanderer there and I was in no mood to be seen with an entire army on their steps.

Clark removed the bushes cautiously as we approached forward, the men circling the people inside when I recognized the traitors.

"Ah! It's so long to see you Lucien, how is your Prince doing?" Lucien's sword clashed with Clark eyeing me with shock and repulsion as his other hand tightened around the female nearby pulling her behind him.

"It's none of your business Zion." Lucien spat.

"What do we have here?" Another rogue stepped forwards towards the white bearded man who slapped his hand angrily.

"I am a wizard, the name is Duxen."

The cave was enlightened with a small firetorch, making an outline of a body lying at the back of the coven slightly visible. Cold chills crawled my spine thinking it was my Medusa.

"Who is there? I roared pushing Lucien out of the way taking the firetorch with me.

With a few step forward I realised it was a man...Rhysand?

As light flickered on his body, my blood ran cold on seeing the ghostly pale white skin.

"He is dying."