Finally after thinking a lot she remembered that Rey has introduced her to Swayam...

Sharon (excited): Rey!!...Rey ko zaroor pata hoga ki Swayam kaha milega...aur fir shayad use Swayam ke dance se dur rehne ka reason bhi pata ho...haan ye thik rahega Mai abhi Rey se poochhti hoon...(she starts going but then suddenly stops)...wait a second mughe to ye bhi nai pata ki wo kis hospital Mai hai(sadly pouts)

Then after asking among some students from the dance department she finally managed to take out the details about Rey and came to know that he has been shifted to his house...so she took his address and left to meet him.

She stopped on the way to a shop and bought some flowers for Rey and a get well soon card to wish him speedy recovery. After all she thought it shouldn't look like she was being selfish and the only reason to come to meet him was to inquire about some guy who was his friend and danced amazingly well.

Sharon reached Rey's house

She was standing outside his house...after thinking so much she takes a deep breath and rings the bell.

Ding...dong...

Kaka opens the door

Kaka(questioningly): ji aap

Sharon: wo Mai...wo Mai Rey ke college Mai padhti Hoon...

Kaka(thinks for a while then): beta aap bahar kyo khadi hain andar aiye Rey baba apne kamre Mai Aram Kar rahe hai Mai aapko wahi le chalta Hoon

Sharon nods

Kaka took her to Rey's room

She wanted to rush to Rey ask about Swayam but no she knew she has to keep some patience, after all it was her dream to work with Rishi Shekhawat and only hope left for her was Swayam if he danced with her then she has chance to show all her skills with dancing and choreography and now she can't afford any mistake due to her impulsive nature.

She entered Rey's room and he was just surprised to see Sharon there in his house. He never expected Sharon would visit him to inquire about his health. But it was quite surprising to see Sharon there. Sharon reached up to him and gave him flowers and a greeting card she brought for him and wished him speedy recovery and sat on the chair that was kept near his bed.

Rey(still shocked): Thanks for coming here

Sharon (smiles seeing his shocked face): It's ok mention not, actually I was planning to see you yesterday only but was stuck in college so couldn't come.

Rey(guilty): Oh that's really so nice of you. I am sorry I cannot participate with you now because of my stupid injury.

Sharon: Well we cannot do anything about injury so don't worry about that... ya I am basically here to talk to you about my partner also, do you think there can be a replacement available at short notice(seeing him with questioning glance)

Rey: Well there are plenty of dancers available but I think to find one who can match up with you is a difficult task and besides I am not even in college otherwise we could have checked some from the Dance section.

Sharon: Well actually I saw a guy who can help me but he is not from the dance section.

Rey(surprised): Ok who is he? I will ask Swayam to find him and get him to you