.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Swayam enters Kriya's room with a jug full of cold water and pours it on her.

Kriya(jumps on bed): aaaaooooo...paaaniiii...paaaaniiii bachao Mai dub rahi Hoon... bachaoo

Listening Kriya, Swayam starts laughing like a maniac.

Kriya realises what just happened and throws a pillow on him

Kriya(angrily): urgggghhh....monster I will kill you

Swayam runs to save his life...Kriya runs behind him.

After the whole cat and mouse game and jumping all around the room both settled on bed panting and burst out laughing.

Kriya(laughing): aaj to maza hi aa gaya...

Swayam (laughing): yup... bilkul bachpan ki yaad agayi...yaad hai hm sab aise hi poore Ghar Mai bhagte rehte the...but ab... (sadly )

Kriya sensing where talk is going changes the topic

Kriya(innocently): achha monster ab to jogging pe Jane ki zarurat hi nai hai...wo to hmne Ghar pe hi Kar li.😂

Swayam (shakes his head his disbelief): no my dear lazy devil...none of these tricks of yours are going to work today...just go and get ready we are going for jog( and pushes her to washroom)

Kriya (whinning): you know what you are real monster(pouts)

Swayam (winks): I know (glares)now go and change ...

Kriya: aise Kya ghoor raha hai... Bhool mat Mai tughse badi Hoon.

Swayam again glares and Kriya gets scared

Kriya(stammers): j..a t..o rah...i Ho..on.

Kriya stamps her feet in irritation then unwillingly runs to change scared of his little monster.

Swayam(smiles): pagal...

Otherside

Sharon got up early in the morning and left for college. She reached there and started looking for Swayam. She enquired about him among the guys in the music department. But nobody knew about his address. She even tried to enquire about him in the administration office but they refused to give her any personal information of any student.