Chapter 14: ALL STAR: THE RETURN OF THE CASTER GODDESS AND THE BANISHED GOD V

Start from the beginning

If you asked him if he deliberately lead Li Chunhua into saying those bad things about Han Wenqing, then he would proudly say YES!

“Don’t mind us, you two can continue…continue...” Li Xuan who was evidently the culprit, dismissively waved his hands.

Li Chunhua tilted her head and surveyed the new faces outside the room. Sure enough, this people were familiar. She thought only Chu Yunxiu would come, but it seemed like everyone was curious to know the back story of her disappearance. Never mind, they made a great effort to meet her. She didn’t have a heart to shoo them away.

“What are you saying? Come inside everyone, I was just dressing this guy’s wound.” Li Chunhua ignorantly signaled.

Present were most of the members of the famed golden generation who had a close relationship with Li Chunhua: Huang Shaotian, Yu Wenzou, Xiao Shiqin, Zhang Xinjie, Li Xuan and of course, Su Mucheng and Chu Yunxiu. Strangely, Gods like Wang Jiexi and Zhou Zekai were also present to join the fun. They were probably expecting that Ye Qiu was with Spring Night so they decided to tag along. While Jiang Botao was obviously there as a translator for Zhou Zekai.

Han Wenqing? The stern looking guy was standing at the very back of these curious heads, not moving an inch, not saying a word. Even Chu Yunxiu who was beside him unconsciously held her breath when she felt the sudden surge of strong negative aura.

Han Wenqing seriously watched the every actions of the man and the woman inside the private room. He watched as the girl he like held the arm of the guy he hates as she put the bandage at his little wound. He snorted, this looked so harmonious that he wanted to turn around.

He was there for both Spring Night and Ye Qiu. But right now, he badly wanted to break the two apart.

“Ease up a little, will you?” Chu Yunxiu said. She elbowed the taller guy but he did not react to her. “Haist, lovesick people oh lovesick people…”

Han Wenqing undeniably had a deep affection for Spring Night. In his entire 26 years on earth, he never felt so affected by anyone from the opposite gender except for the girl inside the room. She was the only person that Han Wenqing was truly desperate to learn about. She was the light in his dull and bland life. For her, he was willing to be flawed…

And Ye Xiu…that guy was annoying to the bones. The most irritating creature he had ever met. He smiled at everything as if no good or bad could move him. He smiled at his own flaws. He even smiled at his own misfortune. But maybe because Han Wenqing was somewhat same as him, he understood that the guy was not perfectly undisturbed. Ye Xiu could control his emotions but he chose to be an open book in front of the girl that he likes. For the girl that they both like…

Han Wenqing would admit that they were really rivals: rivals in GLORY and rivals in love. But saying that Ye Xiu and him were enemies that couldn’t live under the same sky, that’s definitely not right. In fact, deep down on Han Wenqing’s stubborn heart, he wasn’t ready to let go of this rival. He wasn’t ready to let go of the only person that fully understood him. This was really a feeling of camaraderie.

At that time, the people outside one by one entered the room. They slowly walked and settled themselves. The Gods found themselves a seat while the other chose to just stand by the side or lean against the wall.

Huang Shaotian who was impatiently waiting shamelessly ran beside  Ye Xiu to bother the guy.

“Old Ye! Old Ye! Old Ye! You’re hurt? How did you get hurt? Let me be the one to dress your wound. I will surely be gentle! I will never get you hurt. If you only gave me a prior notice that you will attend the all-star weekend, this wouldn’t even happen in the first place!” Huang Shaotian started  his endless chatter while eyeing if Ye Xiu would have some reaction about his concern. But the guy just smiled and didn’t even look at him. He was completely focused at the girl who was dressing his wounds.