Part 17

The episode starts with kaira hugging each other while someone patted on kartik’s shoulder. Kaira turned and found a girl there.
G: Hi Mr Kartik Malhotra. Hope so u remember me.
K: no I don’t, plz can u tell who r u
G: I am Ria, the girl who met u that day in coffee shop.
K: Hi Ria, but still I cant remember u.
Ri: Kartik, the one in purple t-shirt that.
Naira started to get jealous which went noticed by Kartik.
K: Ohh I got it. That day u had opened straight hairs right, and asked me that I am married or not.
Ri: Yes!!!
K: Btw u look more beautiful in open hairs than in pony tail.
Ri: Really!!!
naira was fuming in jealousy. Kartik planned to make her more.
K: Can I plz open your pony tail as I love to see u in open hairs, u really look ravishing
Ri: sure!!!

Kartik intentionally went very close to Ria and started open her pony tail as he did for naira. Naira was fuming seeing all this. Kartik while open the pony touched her neck. Naira couldn’t bear all this.
N: kartik…
Kartik was about to reply in jaan but yet to tease her more he added.
K: yes naira! Mmm can u do me a fever, we’ll be going in cafeteria can u plz bring three coffee for us.
N: sure! Mmm but don’t u think my dear “husband”(giving importance to husband) we’ll be getting late for my birthday surprise.
K: Yes but
N: N you know you “wife”(giving importance to wife) wants everything to be on time.
Ri: What Kartik, u r married???
Kartik was about to reply but naira interrupted.
N: Yes! We are married, actually we had a love marriage, sorry why to tell everything about our marriage to strangers. While for u we are married and love eachother a lot. Right Kartik???
K: yes ofcourse Jaan.
Ri: What???
Naira gave kartik u r dead look.
K: Yes Ria yes. I love my wife a lot and can’t even think of living without her. She is my life, my jaan.
R: this truth is a bit difficult to digest, but I can see love for eachother in your eyes. Always stay happy and blessed.
N: You have to digest the truth. Thanks for your wishes.
Later Ria was a little sad and she left.
N: you love to see her in open hairs, why? Infact why u like to see her?
K: it was just a loke.
N: It was ajoke correct, it was a joke. Why did u touched her???
K: To make u jealous and attract you.
N: what???
K: yes, if I will flirt with her, u will get more romantic.
Naira gives an amazed look.
K: ok ok now leave questions, we have to go for your surprise.
N: who said I am going with you??
K: Please come please!
Kaira left. Kartik blindfolded naira and drived the car. They reached to the xyz beach. It was naira’s favourite place. Kartik opened her blindfold. She was so happy and hugged him. Later kartik showed her a hut. It was very beautifully decorated. Kaira went and sat there and had romantic talk. Later they went and danced and enjoyed a long quality time together with romance.
After that they went back home. Rahul welcomed them and asked about there fight which they said is overed. Later naira pulled Rahul’s leg and both enjoyed.

Singhania sadan:
Ak: Gayu beta! are u done with preparations? U know na tomorrow is your engagment
G: Gi mami! Everything is done. Mine and Vivaans dress colour is also the same
AK: its good! I never thought this will happen with you. Firstly! The boy choosen for u was your sister’s husband and now u r getting married to your best friend
G: Don’t worry mami, I will be happy with vivaan, more than naira will be with kartik.
AK: hmm! Always stay blessed. I hope that naira will too come back soon. Hope so we will celebrate this Ganguar together next month.
G: hope so mami!
Kaira Mansion:
N: 1 month is left in Ganguar
K: yes! We will enjoy.
N: if we would be with our families it would be fun but they..
K:leave it! We will enjoy here too.
N: hmm
K: And yes this time we will ania to join us too
N: She wont come. Here mother belives in celebrating ganguar after marriage so
K: Its ok, we will enjoy.

2 weeks later:
Gayu is happily married. Suwarna Manish Love and Kush are going in the car to temple for puja of Kaira and Rahul’s return. Suddenly a car came in speed and they had an accident. They were shifted quickly to the hospital and singhania family came. Manish and Love kush died, Suwarna was still alive. She requested some one to call kaira. Naksh couldn’t bear it any more and called to Kartik Malhotra who was kartik. Later suwarna requested them to record her last wish and show it naira kartik and Rahul. It was done and she too died.
Naksh called kartik.
NAK: kartik!
K: Why u called me?
NAK: Your mom dad and brothers are no more! Plz come back soon
K: What???
NAK: yes!!!
Kartik was shocked, he told it Rahul and Naira who too were shocked. The three shared a long crying hug. Later they left for Udaipur. As soon as possible they reached the hospital. Everyone was crying. Akshara ran to hug naira but she along with the brothers ran towards they Goenka family dead. They both broke down seeing their family. Naira too was crying but stopping the two too. Later the singhania family showed them suwarna’s last wish.
S: Naira, Kartik and Rahul, I am very sorry for hurting you three, please forgive me. Please naira, also forgive your family, they love you so much. Forgive them before they too leave u. Always stay happily married naira and everyone of u 3 blessed. I too have another wish, I want kartik to divorce naira, or if no divorce just stay away from each other, don’t see each other. ( kaira were shocked), Don’t get shocked, I mean I want u to get remarried with each and every proper ritual on proper muhrat, so please agree!.
Kaira and every body had teary eyes. They planned to full fill each and every wish of Suwarna. They forgived the whole family and were ready to remarry with proper rituals, but didn’t divorced each other, promising not to see each other’s face even. Later they did death rituals of the family. Now every thing was fine between singhania’s and Kaira. Now they had to prepare for Kaira’s remarriage. Later everyone was leaving for respective homes. Naira was going with Kartik and Rahul but Natik stopped him, reminding their promise. Kaira hugged each other tight and then left.
Now everyone welcomed naira to singhania family. She was enjoying with them but missing Kartik a lot. Later she went to her room, got freshen up and came down.
N: Mama papa! When will pandit ji come?
AK: Beta every Pandit Ji is busy in preparing for Ganguar. So he will come after it.
N: Means after 2 days
AK: Yes! Btw this year we will celebrate ganguar together.
N:Hmmm
Akshara took naira for preparing for ganguar, but she was badly missing kartik. Same was the case with him. Later they were in hope that they will meet on Ganguar. Family too approved of their meeting on Ganguar. Tomorrow girls had to prepare things and the next day was the functions. It was night. Naira went to her room and called kartik and they had a long conversation and slept.
Next day it was bright morning. Naira and family got up. There was a rasam for brother bringing mud for her sisters murti. So Naksh decided to bring for two sisters today, as he only brought for Gayu from last 10 years. Naksh was ready to leave but door bell ranged. Naira ran towards the door. Natik stopped her.
NA: Princess who is it?
N: Papa who else would be? It is Rahul, he would have brought mud for my murti like a brother does. I missed him a lot.
Answering natik see ran towards the door. Naksh was sad hearing it but controlled his emotions. He wished his sister to make murti of mud brought by him but stopped thinking about her happiness.
Later Rahul entered and Naira hugged him. He too did the same.
N: I missed you soo much Rahul. Thanks God u cames
R: I missed u too.
N: So u brought the mud right, and is it the best one or??
R: yes! I brought it. Aur koi shak, meh apni behen kay liay sab se best one hi laya hun. Because my sister is the best.
N: thanks! You too are the worlds best brother.
Naksh got a bit more hurt. Later naira and Rahul broke the hug. Rahul gave Naira the mud. Naira was sure kartik would have send something for her.
N: and u only came to give mud, only mud.
R: yes! Do u want any thing else, I will bring it.
N: no, but u only came with mud( in mind) ohh this idiot plz understand
R: oh I got it! Wht r u thinking of.
Rahul whispers some thing in naira’s ear. Naira thanks him a lot.
R: and I have something for u to..
N: okay, give me I will keep it
NAK: What is it Naira?
N: nothing bhai! Some thing very important for him no us.
R: have it, it’s the second one. I will give it her after marriage.
N: Hmmm! I understand.
AK: What is this naira beta?
N: Mama! It’s the murti for Ania; Rahul’s to be wife. Actually they love each other and…OH SHIT
R: what happened.
N: call Ania hurry up.
R: Okay
Rahul called ania. Naira said her sorry about not coming to her house on Friday. She narrated her the whole incident and told her not to worry,as there family would come on Kaira’s wedding where they will talk about her and Rahul’s wedding. Ania understood the situation and said okay.
Later Rahul hugged naira and thanked her for understanding and caring for his relationship while naira said that she can do any thing for her brother.