Part 12

The episode starts with naira and naksh chatting with other.
N: I missed u so much in these years; I want to share each and every big chnge in my life with you bhai, I didn’t told to mama, papa, gayu di not to anyone. I hope u will understand me and support me too.
Gayu was hearing them
NAK: Speak, I am always with u.
N: Bhai…me and kartik are…
Naira was about to speak when suddenly gayu entered
G: whats going on? May I too join u guys.
NAK: Sure gayu
N: No bhai, I want to tell u something secret, dil plz csn u come after 20 mins
G acts a bit hurt: Its ok Naira! I will come later.
NAK: Naira u can tell me your thing later. We three can have chat first.
N sadly agrees. Gayu starts telling them about their fashion designing, in which naira was least interested. Later gayu told Naksh about tonights party and he agreed for going there.
Later it was 11 pm kaira were in same dress. Kartik called naira and asked her too come soon. Naira told family that her friends are waiting outside and she left. Later kaira went in kartiks shining Audi 07 car. After kaira, Gayu Naksh, Natik and akshara also left. Gayu was ready with her plan.
NA: Gayu beta, is this the same party as naira
G: I don’t know mama ji. Actually my friend gave me voucher and I tought of us going to party.
AK: Ohh k
G: look that car, Naksh bhaiya, its Audi 07 and its very nice.
NAK: Wait, let me speed up the car so I can see who is in it.
G: Hmmm
Naksh increased the speed of car, soon car of singhania was next to that Audi 07. It was signal. Gayu, Natik and Akshara were not being able to see person in the cr. But naksh was shocked seeing kaira inside. Naira was side hugging kartik in the car. Naksh was stunned seeing it.
NA: who’s car is this nksh?
AK: Yes tell duggu
NAK: I don’t know papa who’s car is this
Later naksh and family and kaira reached the party. Kaira were walking hands in hands, side hugging eachother.
K: Today u will see jaan, I will surely impress u
N: okay, will see.

Later every one sat on their respective seats. Kaira’s seat was in start, while gayu and all had seat in mid. Soon the hall was full and the host welcomed everyone and started the game. First game was how much the couples know each other. Kaira went for it. Naksh and Family weren’t being able to see because of, so they heard the voices.
Their were kaira and 5 other couples. There were 2 rounds; in first round the wifes were blindfolded. They were told that every man will come to single lady and say her I love you jaan. She will guess which one is her husbands voice. Naira was pretty much confident. Later turn by turn 4 girls lost it and naira was the last one. She heard four man but said no. The last time was kartik. As he said I love naira quickly said yes and every one clapped. The same happened in mans round and Kartik won it.
HOST: So the winner of this competition are Mr and Mrs KARTIK GOENKA.

The host gave them a boquet. The family was shocked hearing but then they tought it might be any other Kartik Goenka. In next game, husbands have to say good things for their wife. In this game kartik went on stage and said a very romantic and impressive speech on which everyone including family clapped a lot. And Naira who couldn’t control her self ran on stage and hugged kartik. While hugging her, Kartik ended saying, I Love u Jaan, I love you Naira. Naira too replied him saying I love u too kartik, I love you too. This was a shock for the entire family.
Gayu started crying saying how can u do it to me Naira? But naksh requested them to keep quite and that we will solve this matter at home. Later kaira danced romantically on Yahan Wahan hai tu. After that party was over and everyone left for their respective houses. Naksh and family reached before Kaira and stood on gate. Kaira were shocked seeing them as they reached. Kartik was about to leave when Naksh stopped.
NAK: How can u both do it? How can u naira
Kaira were stunned. Later natik called Goenka family to singhania sadan right now and asked kaira to sit inside angrily. Naira was crying and she hugged kartik tightly.
Later ,kaira sitting on sofa worried. Just then Goenka and all of the Singhania family gathered in the hall. Everyone questions kaira and then natik, akshara, gayu and naksh.
NA: what will they say, I will tell u the truth, I know it from the day kartik came here.
AK: What??? Then why didn’t u told me or any one else.
NA: because I didn’t have any proof, but know we have, write Naksh
NAK: Yes papa, and I didn’t expected this from u naira
N: Wht have I done mama, papa, bhai.??
NA: u have gone out of the rules of our family and u hide it from us too. How can u do this princess.
N: wht have I done papa( crying )
Kartik consoled her K: bus Jaan bus,
NA: u stay away from her. N how can u LOVE and MARRY this Kartik
MA: What???
NAK: Ji uncle, look at the video, in this they are claiming that they r husband and wife.
Everyone looks at the video and were shocked. Later everyone conforts kaira but only Rahul supported them.
NA: So now u claim u r married?
N,K: yes! N we are sorry, but we love each other a lot and are married.
N: Papa I hated u all at that time so, I had no family and married to kartik happily, n I have no guilt on it.
MA: and u too had no relation with your family kartik???
K: I am sorry papa, very sorry but I know that for u your respect and status is more important then feelings and I know u would never except Naira. N Rahul knows it and is with us.
R: Yes I with bhai and naira
MA: So if u have accepted it, tell us how u met and got married.
N: sure uncle, we will tell.
FlASHBACK:
6 years ago
A beautiful, and cute girl is shown running
G: OMG NAIRA! Hurry up, u have to go to ghat and then to college too. Hurry up.
So the girl is Naira. She was wearing a blue dress, running towards the Ganga ghat. She lives in the Ashram, where everyone is responsible for own. She did part time job of guide and collected money for her fee. Food and shelter was provided by her ashrams owner.

She reached the ghat and is shocked. For the first there is someone is standing at Ganga ghat before her. She went down and started praying and her morning as usual. Later she again looked at boy who too opened his eyes on the same time. She was feeling very nice seeing him. It was love at first site. Same was the case with boy. Later naira looked the time and was about to run when she slipped and the boy catched her and they both had an eye look. There first lovely eye look.
N: Thank you soo much. I am Naira
K: My pleasure! I am Kartik
Both shaked hand and were lost in each other when a voice came BHAIII
Yes it was Rahul.
R: Bhai where were u? u said u are coming in 10 minutes and see half an hour has passed. And who is this jungli type girl.
N: Ohh hello Mr idiot! How do call me jungli, don’t u have manners to talk to others.
R: Oohh hello miss jungli billi, stop showing me your meow meow and get lost.
N: Just shut up! N kartik u r so well-mannered plz teach some of them to your idiot brother.
Kartik was lost in her, suddenly replied: y..you are rright naira. Say sorry, hurry up
] Rahul forcefully said sorry, and later naira and Rahul became besties. And pulled each other’s leg a lot. Later days passed and love between kaira increased. Later the day came and kartik propped naira on the same time at ghat.
K: Naira! I wat to say you some thing.
Kartik bended on his knees.
K: I love you naira I love u from the first time I saw you. I love you. U r my life, my JAAN.
Naira happily agreed.N: I Love u too alottt.
Kartik open a box with extremely beautiful and elegant ring.
K: will u marry me?
N: YES!!!

Kartik made naira wear the ring, and locked naira into a sweet, long and romantic lip lock. Kaira’s face was as red as a tomato and both hugged each other tightly. Then they continued there romance, meanwhile naira told about her past to kartik and Rahul. Later after 2 months kaira left for Delhi for kartik’s office work. 5 and half years later, 5 months of before naira coming back kaira came back to risikaish and married each other in court and Rahul performed their other wedding rituals including the grahparvaish of them. Later kaira lived happily married life.
Then akshara came and requested naira to come with her. Naira refused, but kartik and Rahul were the one who made her agree to go with akshara and they will come to her as soon as possible. Rahul was like a lovely brother to naira and never let her miss Naksh but they two pulled each others leg and fighted a lot.
Flash back ends.

So, please comment and vote please...