Chapter 7: SPRING NIGHT: AIRCUT

Start from the beginning

Plantago Seed followed up with a leap and swept out in 180 degrees angle. But Lord Grim, who had just completed Collapsing Mountain, seemed to flash.

Shadow Clone Technique!!

Even though Wang Jiexi had instantly made the judgement, he knew the situation wasn't looking good. It wasn't as if Broom Mastery could be used non-stop flying down. Wang Jiexi, who had just been flying, had already turned and leaped. He was currently in midair and before hitting the ground, he wouldn't be able to ride on his broom and fly away.

Without anywhere to run, Wang Jiexi swiped his keyboard. Plantago Seed once again turned around 180 degrees. Just as expected, with the Shadow Clone Technique, Lord Grim had flashed over behind him. He stamped down, using the Striker skill "Eagle Stamp".

Plantago Seed immediately swept and also wanted to damage Lord Grim at the same time. Under the situation where there was no where to dodge, he could only use the strategy where both sides took damage.

But after Lord Grim's Eagle Stamp, Lord Grim didn't continue stamping. After the stamp he drew his sword and completed a Guard in midair, blocking Plantago Seed's horizontal sweep.

Flowing Spring Water who was watching on the ground, checked her skill cooldown. Right when the Piercing Lightning finished its cooldown. Flowing Spring Water shot Plantago Seed with Drilling Lightning causing him to be knocked-up. Right when he reached the maximum height he was knocked down by hailstones and snows from the sky. The supposedly low level AoE skill was used as a knocked down attack.

Plantago Seed's owner, the real Plantago Seed, was standing behind Wang Jiexi dumbstruck. He had personally witnessed these two players' coordination back into the Goblin Merchant monster hunt but he didn't expect that they're so skilled to the point were they can suppress his great God!

"I told you, no fighting." Ye Xiu who had reminded Li Chunhua was not in a good mood. This girl just directly told Wang Jiexi that she's Spring Night through that Air Cut. And now she had to use Drilling Lightning? How many times should he remind her that she shouldn't fight?!

"Oops, sorry!"

In truth, she just did that out of instinct. They were once partners in crime when fighting in the wilderness. Old habits okay!

Plantago Seed was still hopeful.

But right when he saw that Wang Jiexi was about to have Plantago Seed fall to the ground and use Quick Recover, a blade edge once again flashed by. After guarding and flying backwards, Lord Grim had used another Falling Light Blade. The light blade descended down onto Plantago Seed at Quick Recover's crucial moment. The Quick Recover failed and Plantago Seed ate the attack and rolled sadly onto the ground.

This time, he really had suffered. The situation wasn't looking good.

Even Wang Jiexi himself felt somewhat helpless, shaking his head and sighing: "Fighting against an unspecialized at Level 27 really is difficult!". This two Gods were practically bullying him!

Saying this, he ignored the incoming characters. After getting up, he turned around and flew away. To the Plantago Seed behind him, it practically looked like he just picked up the broom and started flying along the ground. For Witches to ride on their brooms, they had to leap up into the air in order to use the skill. But seeing Wang Jiexi's extremely quick and skilled movements. Plantago Seed almost couldn't tell when he had completed the leap.

Flying was somewhat faster than running, so Soft Mist and Steamed Bun Invasion arrived one step too late. But Seven Fields and Sleeping Moon were impressively waiting to welcome Plantago Seed on his flight path.