"Hi." She hugged me, "Where's Kiana?"

"She should be on her way, I just texted her the address." I said before taking a look over at Keegan.

I was at loss for words. He laid in bed with a breathing tube hooked up to him. His eyes were closed and his skin was pale. I haven't talked to him in weeks. I've been on a tight schedule and he hasn't even crossed my mind.

"What happened?" I asked as I went up closer to him.

She sniffled, "He woke up this morning complaining about his chest. The Doctor said it would be normal with the medication he was on. I just ignored it because of what the doctor had said. But not even an hour later he was unconscious. Not once has he opened his eyes since we've been here."

Victoria covered her mouth tryna hold back sobs. I pulled her into a hug as she broke down on my chest. I looked at the ceiling tryna keep myself from crying. I know this is gonna be hard on Kiana. Everything would wanna start happening once she became pregnant.

"Keegan?"

I turned around to see their mother in the doorway. She didn't look as bad as last time. She didn't smell like smoke neither. Her hair was still all over her head and her clothes were baggy but they looked as if they had been washed. I'm surprised she was here, how'd she get here?

I watched the same caucasian man walk in the room from last time. He had on a tight suit and his hair slick back. He looked like a business man, like an attorney. I don't remember too much about him, just that he's always at that technology store.

"What's wrong with my son?" The mom said running over to him. I let go of Victoria and watched as she did the most once again.

She banged her head on the wall before falling backwards on the floor. My eyes went wide as she screamed loudly and banged her feet against the walls. I honestly don't know what the fuck this woman is on. This is not the time or the place to be doing this shit. I hate crazy ass people, and you can clearly see something is wrong with this lady.

"Karla!" Victoria screamed before snatched her up against the wall. "I will not deal with this bullshit right now! My husband is laid in hospital bed and you're around here acting a damn fool for nothing! Sit the fuck down! I swear I will fucking hurt you--"

I quickly grabbed her and made her drop...Karla? I pulled her away and let her take a seat in the chair. She was just going through something right now and she was reacting out of hurt. I can understand where she coming from.

"Calm down." I said as she wiped the tears from her face. I felt my heart skip a beat as I heard a familiar weep. I turned around to see Kiana looking dead at Keegan. She shook her head as she threw her purse on the ground.

"No man." She shook her head, "Why is he in a hospital bed? What did y'all do?"

She ran to his side and grabbed his hand. I could see the way her face was, she trying to keep from crying.

"Kiana." I said watching as she put her head down on the bed. She was on her knees squeezing his hand tightly. I slowly walked to her side and rubbed her back. She sat her head up and looked at me wide teary eyes.

"What's going on?" Kiana asked as a single tear fell down her face.

We all went quiet, even Ms. Karla who was standing in the corner with a bloody nose. No one knew what to say, and I didn't think it was my place to say anything. I cleared my throat, because it seemed like no one else was gonna say anything.

"Well--"

"Kiana I'm your father." The white man said making me look at him.

She shrugged, "I don't care. Now like I said what's going on?"

"Um, your brother was diagnosed with lung cancer about three months ago. We was gonna tell you the day you came over for your engagement, but--"

Kiana raised her hand indicating her to stop. I shook my head and sighed heavily. I watched Kiana get up off her knees getting ready to walk out the room. I grabbed her arm and and pulled her into a hug. She breathed in and out tryna catch her breath.

"Its..okay...Kiana."

We all looked at Keegan to see him looking at Kiana. She let go of me and pulled him into a hug. He gave her and slight smile and I exhaled. I didn't even realize I was holding my breath.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Kiana asked caressing his cheek.

He shrugged, "I don't know. I just want you to be safe and worry about your wedding."

"Wedding? She getting married?" Karla asked looking Kiana up and down.

Kiana ignored her and smiled at Keegan.

"You need to get better. Who's gonna walk me down the aisle? I need you to get better Keegan. Not for me, but for us."

She grabbed his hand and placed it softly on her stomach. His smile widened and he rubbed her stomach.

"Don't tell me you pregnant." He said sounding so excited.

"I'm pregnant."

"Again?" Karla asked rolling her eyes to the ceiling.

Keegan pulled her into a hug and I smiled. This was a beautiful sight to see. I pray that Keegan gets better so he can attend our wedding and meet his nice or nephew. Kiana has been through way too much shit in her life. I need something to go as planned for once and I'm begging God to give us some more time with Keegan.

"I love you." She whispered in his ear.

"Love you too." He smiled pecking her cheek.

He looked me in my eyes before giving me a slight nod. I nodded back and watched him hug his sister even tighter.

6 hours later
Kiana house.

"You okay?" I asked Kiana as we walked in her house.

She nodded, "I told you I'm fine. Hey um, I'm gonna go take a shower. My feet are killing me."

I pecked her forehead and nodded, "I'll give you a massage when you get out okay."

She laughed, "Thanks baby."

I winked at her and watched as she walked off to her bedroom. I sat on the couch and kicked my feet up. I yawned feeling extremely tired from being up so early. It was after 1:00 in the morning and I was so tired. All I wanted to do was sleep.

I heard the shower turn on and I got comfortable on the sofa. Just as I started dozing off, I heard different types of noise. I furrowed my brows and got up from the couch. I made my way to her bedroom and opened the door. The bathroom door was closed as well, so I walked over to it and opened it up.

I sighed once I saw how destroyed the bathroom was. Kiana was on the floor with her head in her hands. I slowly got down on the floor and crawled over to her. I slowly pulled her into my embrace holding her down. She exhaled deeply before screaming loudly.

I just let her, she needed to let it all out. I knew she wasn't okay but she tried her hardest to pretend she was. I could see the hurt in her eyes the whole ride home.

"Its always something!" She yelled kicking the cabinet. She tried to break from my grasp but I only held her tighter. It went on for another two minutes before she gave up. She broke down and I just held onto her.

"Shh, I got you. I got you."

I pecked her forehead and looked at the ceiling. Why her?