Episode 4

Scene 1

Shivika packed the few things she had unpacked and left the Oberoi Mansion.

She had booked a cab from Oberoi Mansion to the Mumbai International Airport.

'I'm sorry uncle but I can't stay here anymore. I love you and I'll miss you. I'm going back to New York.' she messaged Khanna and sat in the cab.

This time the cab driver was a young boy and he seemed shady with his face holding cuts on his cheeks and his slum outfit.

He kept glancing at Shivika from time to time through rear view mirror but poor Shivika was lost in her own depressed thoughts to realise that.

Shivika didn't know the correct route either so wherever the cab was going Shivika thought it to be the right way to the airport.

"Aur kitni der lagegi ?" Shivika finally asked the boy after 2 hours.

"Haan, bas pahunch hi gaye." The boy smirked.

Shivika felt weird so she decided to open the gps tracker and see if she's on the right way.

"Yeh kya ! Kaha leke jaa rahe ho mujhe tum ! Hum airport se 44 kms door hai. Aur yeh rasta bhi airport ki taraf nahi jata." Shivika yelled at the boy furiously. "Stop the car ! I said stop it."

"Chup ! Ek dam chup. Itni der se dekh raha hu, putla bani baithi thi aur ab achanak tujhe samjh aya ki mein tujhe kahi aur leke jaa raha hu ?" The boy yelled back.

Shivika understood that he was trying to kidnap her so she tried to jump out of the vehicle but the doors didn't open even when the locks were unlocked.

"Chup chap baithi reh...Tu bhag nahi sakti. Darwazon pe child-lock laga hai." The boy chuckled evilly.

"Kya chahiye tumhe ?" Shivika asked rather calmly.

"Joh kuch bhi chahiye woh toh mein ab tere parivaar se lunga." The boy smirked.

"Mera koi parivaar nahi hai." Shivika replied honestly.

"Jhut mat bol, tujhe meine abhi abhi Oberoi Mansion ke bahar se pick kiya hai, tu jarur unki koi khaas hogi." The boy spoke his mind. "Aur tere badle woh log mujhe denge paisa. Bahot sara paisa."

"Woh log mere koi nahi lagte, samjhe tum ! Aur woh log tumhe kuch nahi denge." Shivika spat angrily.

"Chalo thik hai, Oberoi's na sahi lekin tujhe bechke itne paise toh aa hi jayenge ki mein khushi se party kar saku." The boy replied. "Aur ab chup chap baithi reh samjhi ? Jyada chabar chabar ki na toh zaban kat dunga." The boy glared at Shivika.

Shivika glared back at him and put her brilliant mind on work. She calculated all the things and formulated a plan.

Scene 2

"Dadi ? Shivika kaha hai ? Mujhe ussey urgently milna hai." Khanna asked. He looked tensed and terrified.

"Oye kya hua ?" Dadi asked. "Tu itna ghabraya hua kyu hai ?"