||Oh dear||

It had been at least 2 weeks since Richie and Patrick left Derry and they did not intend on staying that long but with all the adoption papers they had no choice.

    Richie and Patrick packed their things as they were ready to leave that night.

  "Sweetie will you come shopping with me and your cousin Alyssa?" Richie's Mother pleaded.

  "Yeah since you are taking Jamie from me, the least you can do is go shopping with me" Alyssa laughed.

   Alyssa was very pretty, light skin, Brown eyes, with soft brown curly hair.

  "Away from you?" Richie said confused.

"Well me and Jamie have been living with grandma since I moved from Derry" Alyssa shrugged.

  "Why'd you leave Derry?"

"I'll tell you later" Alyssa whispered in Richie's ear.

  Richie nodded an okay and proceeded to get in the car, As they pulled out if the drive way Richie could see Patrick playing with Jamie in the yard and he started to smile.

   "He looks happy, How long y'all known each other?" Alyssa smiled

"Well we went to school together"

"Oouuuu so y'all have always had a thing for each other, Cute"

"Not exactly, Him and his friends terrorized me and my friends for years but something happened" Richie shrugged.

    "Jeez that got dark" Alyssa laughed

"Well enough with the Derry talk were here!" Richie's mother said with a fake smile.

   "Now you two go find stuff for Jamie and I'll be getting groceries, Meet me at the car in an hour" His mother said pushing a cart.

It was about 30 minutes later and all Alyssa and Richie had was 3 outfits and a couple bath toys.

   "What about a baby bed? You don't have one of those" Alyssa said as she pointed at one on display.

"Well I guess I need one" Richie said grabbing a plan crib box and heading for the checkout.

"Hey mom" Richie said as their carts nearly collided.

  "Oh hey dear I did a little shopping for Jamie cause I assumed you wouldn't get much, and I assumed right" she said as she stared into their cart.

   They checked out and headed back to the house.

   "I'm gonna miss you, Rich" Alyssa laughed as they unloaded the car.

"Me too, Maybe I can visit during holidays or you can come down to Derry" Richie smiled

   "Sure sounds great except the Derry part" Alyssa sighed

"Why?"

  "Well that, uhh that Clown..." Alyssa said trialing off.

"Oh- yeah..."

  "Baby it's time to go" Patrick called to Richie from the kitchen.

"Wait mom the whole time I've been here I've only seen Danny once or twice, how come?" Richie as his eye brows ruffled up.

   "Well dear he is off doing things with his friends, you know normal teen age things" she shrugged

  Richie said goodbye to his family and headed to the car where Jamie sat in a car seat and Patrick volunteered to drive back. Jamie stayed quiet most the ride back to Derry and Richie and Patrick occasionally would ride in the back to keep Jamie company.

    When Richie arrived at his apartment he could see Toni going up towards the apartment door.
   Patrick unloaded Richie's things and Richie took Jamie up to that apartment. Richie unlocked the door and carried Jamie on his hip.

   "Oh who that cutie? Your brother or nephew?" Toni smiled walking over and patting Jamie's head.

"Well this is-" I was cut off

    "This is Jamie our Son" Patrick smiled.

"Son?" Toni managed to spit out

  "Aren't you like...17 or 16?" She added with concern.

      "I'm 17 but age doesn't matter, besides he's technically my little brother"

   "Oh Dear"

"Yeah his name is Jamie" Richie smiled