Party

Bill: Hey I'm having a Party if you wanna come, it starts a 6. Hope you can make it Rich

yeah I'll  get ready see then :Richie.T

[Seen At 5:15}

     Richie put on some black ripped jeans and a Thrasher hoodie and headed out he was still pretty sore from "Hanging" with Patrick and tried to cover up most of the visible markings left from Patrick. He didn't bother doing his hair, he was feeling a little lazy anyway. He grabbed his bike and pedaled towards Bills house. Though it was only 5:30 it was starting to get pretty dark.
     "hey y-you made it" Bill said giving Richie a hug. Richie sucked his teeth, from all the bite marks and bruising he was sore by the touch. "Oh s-sorry, Did I h-hurt you?",...."No I'm fine" Richie said giving off a fake smile to try to assure Bill he was fine. "Uh- Okay th-the others are in the k-kitchen if you want to join them". Richie headed inside and could already hear the Losers talking in the kitchen, "yeah right Stanley, as if",
   " You don't believe me Eddie, do you?"
"hey guys" Richie said interrupting one of Eddie and Stan's many arguments.
Beverly looked up and met Richies gaze, Beverly had a smirk on her face, and Richie could tell she was up to something.
  "So Richie about you and Patrick!" Beverly said shushing the whole room
"Umm it was nothing" Richie said blushing before looking down.
"Sure" Stan sarcastically said.
    It was about 6:30 and it was already getting packed. Richie could tell everyone was about drunk, though they were all about 15 nobody really cared. Richie opend a beer and chugged it before tossing the can onto the kitchen counter and opened another. Richie started to feel dizzy so he sat down, the loud music went through his body and he couldn't even hear himself think.

  @RichieTrashmouth

Getting lit🔥

❤Liked by @Bill.Denbrough8, @PatrickHockstetter and 3k others

[Comments]

@Bev.marsh19 : yess for real🔥

@Bill.Denbrough8: Glad u enjoying💛

    It was about 10:30 and the party was clearing but not much, Richie decided he was gonna go home he was feeling dizzy and just wanted to go to sleep.
  He walked to the front door, "You leaving already Rich?" Beverly said holding a shot glass, "Yeah its about time for me to get home"
  "Alright Rich I'll see ya later, bye"

      Richie exited the house and grabbed his bike, he knew he was a little to drunk to function his bike on a dark rode so he decided he would just leave his bike and walk home. Richie walked down the narrow street and used his phone screen as a flashlight. It was pretty silent the only sounds were from the trees blowing in the wind and the faint sounds of crickets chirping. He got to the top of the street's and seen headlights coming toward him, the car slowed down and Richie recognized Patrick driving.
"You gonna get in" Patrick said with a mischievous smirk on his face. Richie was pretty drunk and his words were a little jumbled, "Of course daddy, if your gonna do me like last time" Richie said falling into to the car. Patrick opened the car door helping Richie in.
   Patrick drove to a field and turned the car off and climbed his way to the back seat. He pulled Richie pants down then his boxers he then moved his hand onto Richies dick and proceed to gradually go faster, Richie let out a moan before Cumming onto Patricks hand. Patrick then pulled down his pants and pushed Richies head towards his dick. Though Richie was drunk he was still aware he was new to this stuff. Richie stuck his mouth around Patricks dick and Patrick let out a soft grunt, Richie continued to move he mouth up and down. Patrick pushed Richies head farther making his dick hit the back of Richies throat he moaned then released into Richies mouth. Richie was quite surprised with himself because he had just swallowed Patricks cum.
  After the whole thing Patrick threw his pants on and drove Richie home he helped Richie out of the car and that was it, he was gone into the night.

;