The group keeps walking as they exit the mall, everyone gathers near the truck. ALTHEA goes to the driver's seat. JOHN DORIE sees this and looks to STRAND. Both of them know they need to act on it. ALTHEA still hasn't recovered.

STRAND
She can't drive.

JOHN DORIE agrees.

JOHN DORIE
Al, I'll drive. You rest.

ALTHEA doesn't answer. She enters the vehicle.

JOHN DORIE starts up the truck.

DORIS
(Saddened)
Dear, you alright?

ALTHEA remains silent.

DORIS
Honey, please say something.
I'm worried about you.

ALTHEA
(sarcastic)
I'm alright, I feel absolutely fine.

ALICIA
She just went through some shit, she needs time. Leave her be.

DORIS
Sorry.

DORIS goes to sit down.

CUT TO:
EXT. JOHN DORIE'S HOUSE - AFTERNOON (PAST)

JOHN DORIE parks his vehicle near his house. He leaves in a hurry with his daughter besides him.

MONICA
Daddy, what the hell is going on?

JOHN DORIE
I have no idea, but we'll push through anything that comes our way, you hear me?

MONICA
Yeah, I hear you.

They stop their conversation and soon go to JOHN DORIE's door. Someone is at their front door. He is holding a newspaper.

JOHN DORIE
(relieved)
Sebastian.

SEBASTIAN looks at him. He gets closer to him and they kiss. SEBASTIAN shows him the newspaper.

JOHN DORIE
Did anyone come near you?

SEBASTIAN
No, what the hell is happening? I heard the commotion, tried to call you.

JOHN DORIE
I wish I knew. People are going crazy.
Attacking each other.

SEBASTIAN
Then, we need to go. We can't be here in the midst of all this.. carnage! We'll come back when it dies down.

JOHN DORIE
Where? Where should we go?

SEBASTIAN
My dad's farm.

JOHN DORIE and MONICA enter their house. Both of them pack bags with clothes and things that are necessary. JOHN DORIE goes to the kitchen to take some food with him. He looks to the balcony.

Exiting the house, carrying two bags, both JOHN DORIE and MONICA stepped into their car. SEBASTIAN sits in the passenger seat beside JOHN DORIE.

Right before the car starts moving, all three of them looked to their house.

JOHN DORIE
Goodbye, humble home.

INT. - TRUCK - SUNSET (PRESENT)

In the back of the truck, ALTHEA sits there, pondering.

Flashbacks begin to replay over and over in ALTHEA's head, we hear voices and crying.

LAYLA
(flashback)
I don't want to lose my arm! I
already lost enough.

Our Fear Story - Season 4 जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें