Making up with Yash

Act with positivity, without fear approach him. Thats what Kritika ordered when meeting Yash. 

Dont know why I'm that nervous, I mean this was Yash, the guy who I love. Although I hated admitting that., that's true. 

Yash is supposed to come from his class any moment now. Being friends or lover over the last few weeks meant we were so used to when each other had classes that it was almost memorised. I mean, even if that meant I didn't have class one day, knew when his classes were, specific subjects even.

Yashs classes finish, walking around his friends, Yash is distracted on his phone. Probably looking at the text I told him, saying that there was that issue about Varun that need to address, and he replied with a okay. 

When I glance up that guy in Yashs class, his friend, is there outside the classroom, I peer at the time, it's a while since that class ended but Yash isn't here yet which honestly seems although he is ignoring and avoiding. The friend makes eye contact with me, when I indicate to tell Yash I'm here, he does so, forcing Yash to come my way. 

"Yash?" I say when he gets close to me here.

"Hey... I know what happened on their date sorry" He mutters with agony

"Sorry, what for then?" I ask

"Nah Im apologising on that moron's behalf"he sighs frstratedly

"Okay then, now explain what happened, from his point of view at least" I ask quite abruptly 

 "Drish he isn't a gentleman like what you thought" He says

"Warning me would've been nice" I say quite arrogantly 

"Hey from ages ago everybody that knew me and him knew that I was the bad dude on the outside, but that I respect everybody, however, he....he's all cute innocent from the outside yet he is wild" He says gently

"Then?" I ask he must give a reasonable excuse, because he cheated Krtika, know that Varun is more at wrong here from a reasonable perspective yet if Yash knew he was a cheat.... why not tell us.

"But Im a brother, wouldn't you want Kritika form a good bond with someone, find her love? Yes right? That is how I felt, all I wanted from that whole relationship was him to better the ways he used to be and truthfully I thought he did. Krt is a nice lady... who I thought changed that fboy attitude that he had here I am after he attempted that with Krtika, honestly Im truly sorry about the lack of warning however do you understand my view?" He asks almost begging

"Yeah I guess" I sigh

Krtika is my sister, although she isn't anything that bad, all sibling kinda look out for one another. 

"So that whole thing, don't get me wrong....that plan...taking her on a date then doing that was his plan?'' I question

"Yeah Im not offended that you questioned me...your a good sister" He whispers

"Okay that makes me feel much better"truthfully I say 

"You want to grab coffee?" He asks immediately 

Suddenly Im not sure anymore. 

He is innocent, yet that fear about him cheating on me worries me.... He admitted and apologised that mistake, yet that worry lingers although I wanted that to go away. 

"Drish I wont hurt-" Mumbles Yash

"No- I know you wont" I smile

"Change your mind" He laughs 

"Hmm I guess" I laugh and nudge that strong arm of his, as he pretends hurt.

This is the start that truthfully I wanted from the beginning of our relationship. A relationship with loyalty and honestly, something Yash proved overtime. 

9 months later

"Drish time is almost here you have to hurry" Krtika yells

Hoping that my jewellery matches with the one Mum gifted me a while ago, I place the necklace on my neck, immediately that beauty of that piece starts to show. It was gorgeous. Green emeralds on a gorgeous gold template, this necklace is the best one that anyone has ever gifted me. After all Im her only daughter, and it is my turn at the throne. At the throne simple mean that today is all about a single person - me. Photos, guests everything seems almost like a dream. 

Hey! Thoughts from this chapter?

Yash seems to have proven his innocence, and won Drishtis love. Guess its a win-win from the lovers. 

Whats this special day that Drishti is so eagerly getting ready for? Comment what that is, to get mentioned at the start from the following chapter everyone.

Thanks